VeeamON Miami 2023 is live!

Show first post

59 comments

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Does anybody know if there will be an app available to schedule all your presentations and meetings during VeeamOn ? We have the Veeam Classic Events app, but there’s no code yet to add this event. I’m filling up my schedule and the VeeamOn website where all the sessions are listed isn’t that handy to have a complete overview.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to make it in person but will attend virtually! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Registered !

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Sharing is caring @Madi.Cristil 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thank you for sharing this @Pybarra ! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Both options are available @MarcoLuvisi 😀

https://connect.veeam.com/flow/veeam/veeamon2023/regvirtual/createaccount?utm_referral=https://www.google.com/

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Madi.Cristil  it’s only in presence not virtual this event ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Will soon register for the same !

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I have already picked my favorite sessions 🤓

You are fast, @BertrandFR !😊😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I have already picked my favorite sessions 🤓

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Do you think if I leave today by swimming from Italy i could arrive on time?! Consider I live in the east coast 😅

Quite a challenge, @marco_s ! 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Do you think if I leave today by swimming from Italy i could arrive on time?! Consider I live in the east coast 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Oh...one Chris didn’t ask because I’m new to this….the discount code to share with our networks that we got in our VeeamON email a couple weeks ago -- I’m assuming that’s okay to share online with blogs, social media, etc?

Yeah they said we could. 😉

Figured as much...just missed it.  They said to share with your networks, but I didn’t know if there were any limits to that.  :-)

Hey @dloseke ! No limits in there 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Oh...one Chris didn’t ask because I’m new to this….the discount code to share with our networks that we got in our VeeamON email a couple weeks ago -- I’m assuming that’s okay to share online with blogs, social media, etc?

Figured as much...just missed it.  They said to share with your networks, but I didn’t know if there were any limits to that.  :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks Chris for asking all the questions I also had.  Feel free to keep doing that.  :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Madi.Cristil @safiya @Rick Vanover -- is there a URL to the video that is on the VeeamON site?  I want to embed that in my blog post like I did for 2019 Miami.  😎

Will be posted on Veeam’s YouTube channel soon from what I hear! 😸

Perfect - will hold on the blog post until that is ready to embed it.  😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Madi.Cristil @safiya @Rick Vanover -- is there a URL to the video that is on the VeeamON site?  I want to embed that in my blog post like I did for 2019 Miami.  😎

Will be posted on Veeam’s YouTube channel soon from what I hear! 😸

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Being couped up for several weeks...I need a getaway! Can’t wait for the event, and of course to see everyone. Excited to see what the ‘Community Area’ is about this year!

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Exclusive community area. It sounds so fancy and I like it! 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Madi.Cristil - is there more images we can get for VeeamON 2023?  I saved the one above and will screenshot from the webpage if needed for my blog post.  😁

@Chris.Childerhose- Niki will send out an email with more banners, different sizes.  

Perfect.  I have the one from above for now and will add more when we get them.  😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Madi.Cristil - is there more images we can get for VeeamON 2023?  I saved the one above and will screenshot from the webpage if needed for my blog post.  😁

@Chris.Childerhose- Niki will send out an email with more banners, different sizes.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Comment