Fun Friday: The VeeamON 2022 Countdown Concludes!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday!

This is it, the final countdown to VeeamON 2022. So why not have some fun in the photobooth!

If you haven’t seen it yet, Veeam’s VeeamON photobooth is live!

This year you can take stills, GIFs, bursts & Video. Share your crazy creations below!

Link: Photo Booth – VeeamON 2022

See you at VeeamON!

13 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Fun Friday as well @MicoolPaul random selfie in my last madness day before VeeamON!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Yes saw the Veeam booth it is great.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Wait...there are Legend hats?  Guess I need to work up to legendship…..that and those shoes!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@dloseke more than just hats! I did an unboxing event for the swag last year if you’re interested!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I’ll have to watch that.  I mean, I have like….8 shirts and a hat, a few pairs of socks….and a yeti or similar cup.  Love my Veeam swag.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Wait...there are Legend hats?  Guess I need to work up to legendship…..that and those shoes!

Yes, I think there will be some Legends swag for this year, too. We will see… 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@dlosekemore than just hats! I did an unboxing event for the swag last year if you’re interested!

OMG...just watched that video...that’s freaking awesome...the bag was great but all of the other stuff...that’s amazing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I’ll have to watch that.  I mean, I have like….8 shirts and a hat, a few pairs of socks….and a yeti or similar cup.  Love my Veeam swag.

Oh!  Forgot about the mini RC car too…...

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

+1

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I made custom on.

See you all on VeeamOn.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I made custom on.

See you all on VeeamOn.

Nice 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

See you all on VeeamOn.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Enjoying the heck out of VeeamON 2022….virtually…...

Comment