VMCE 2021 Released!

Show first post

59 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Chris.Childerhose : I am still on learning path :) will soon go with my first certification.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes sir...no problem. 

Cheers! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thanks! Was tough, but worth the effort 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

So, I need to take VMCE 2020 before?

I don’t understand why.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

If you hold VMCE v9(.5)...yes; otherwise, you would need to take the Course for VMCE2021. $200 for exam is cheaper than $1500-$4000 for Course 🤷‍♂️

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

If you hold VMCE v9(.5)...yes; otherwise, you would need to take the Course for VMCE2021. $200 for exam is cheaper than $1500-$4000 for Course 🤷‍♂️

Cheers!

Exactly.  I am taking VMCE2020 just to upgrade.  Have the new VMCE course booked for August then take VMCE2021 after that. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Well, you don’t *need* the new Course if you pass the VMCE2020. But, if you simply just wanted to take the Course (like, cuz your org pays for it)..than still all good :)

Yeah my org bought the voucher for VeeamON since it was 70% discounted so taking the course anyway will be a good refresher for v11 and exam.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello everyone,

I just passed VMCE2021 successfully, thanks to @haslund for the tips and trick for the review and practice exam. I couldn't believe it, as @haslund says: take the time to read the questions. Next CAP VMCE-A ....:thumbsup::fist:

Well done! Congratulations!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello everyone,

I just passed VMCE2021 successfully, thanks to @haslund for the tips and trick for the review and practice exam. I couldn't believe it, as @haslund says: take the time to read the questions. Next CAP VMCE-A ....:thumbsup::fist:

Congratulations! 😁

Comment