VMCE 2021 Released!

Show first post

59 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes sir...you sure can!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

You can go to the Cert page here. Once there’s a green checkmark next to the ‘Attend a training course’ step, you’re all set to then schedule your exam through PearsonVUE.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

If you hold VMCE v9(.5)...yes; otherwise, you would need to take the Course for VMCE2021. $200 for exam is cheaper than $1500-$4000 for Course 🤷‍♂️

Cheers!

I don’t have any certification of VMCE. However I done the course VMCE 2021.

So, can I try it right?

Yep as Shane noted check out that site to schedule the exam.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I booked my first Veeam course ever (VMCE) a few days ago. So I guess the first Veeam certification I will take is this one :joy:

same here VMCE courses in july for V11 :)

@BertrandFR will you in the class: 12.-14. of July?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@vNote42  Nop the class is scheduled 1st et 2nd July, it’s a french session i will be glad to welcome you ahaha

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Just because I did not see this at any other vendor:

Got a mail two weeks ago, saying there is a FREE updated version of course materials available! Great!

Hello everyone,

I just passed VMCE2021 successfully, thanks to @haslund for the tips and trick for the review and practice exam. I couldn't believe it, as @haslund says: take the time to read the questions. Next CAP VMCE-A ....:thumbsup::fist:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello everyone,

I just passed VMCE2021 successfully, thanks to @haslund for the tips and trick for the review and practice exam. I couldn't believe it, as @haslund says: take the time to read the questions. Next CAP VMCE-A ....:thumbsup::fist:

Congratulations! 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello everyone,

Well done! Congratulations!

Comment