FREE Veeam NFR Keys

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

If you are a certified IT pro, trainer or blogger, Veeam is happy to provide you with a FREE NFR license (Not-For-Resale keys).

This license allows for non production use of Veeam Availability Suite in your home lab, without any feature limitations for one year and 20 workloads (VMs/Servers/Workstations) or of Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 in your home lab without any feature limitations for up to 10 users.

Here is a list of IT members eligible for a free Veeam NFR license key:

• Veeam Certified Engineers (VMCEs)
  • AWS Heroes
  • AWS Community Builders
  • AWS Heroes
  • AWS Certified Pros
  • Google Cloud Developer Advocates
  • VMware vExperts
  • VMware Certified Professionals (VCPs)
  • VMware Certified Advanced Professionals (VCAPs)
  • Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs)
  • Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals - Office 365 (MVPs)
  • Microsoft Certified Solutions Experts (MCSEs)
  • VMware, Microsoft, AWS trainers
  • And more!

Free NFR for Veeam Availability Suite https://go.veeam.com/free-nfr-veeam-availability-suite

Free NFR for Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 https://go.veeam.com/free-nfr-veeam-backup-microsoft-office-365

Free NFR for Veeam Backup for AWS https://go.veeam.com/free-nfr-aws-backup

Feel free to write any questions and comments below!

52 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @BertrandFR, @vNote42  - some updates on Kasten K10 trial! :wink: Check this out:

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Regnor, JMeixner and Shaokat. Thank you very much for your advice. I shall try this way and contact directly with our account manager. Actually we are Propartner and I hope they accept to include the orchestration Add-in to our NFR.

Kind Regards,   

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Good question, @vNote42.
So, there currently isn't an NFR or free edition for Kasten, but stay tuned for more information!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I assume list will be extended with Veeam Legends very soon :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

When we talk about NFR: @Kseniya is there a plan to offer Kasten (

) licenses as NFR as well? I think @BertrandFR would love to hear :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

thx Veeam for the key, i have received the mail. \o/

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks for helping out, @MicoolPaul and @vNote42 :blush:

@acw_calvin, @wolff.mateus, @Link State - would love to hear about your experience with the product once you test your NFR version!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi Paul i have recevied the email, but can’t find the key info, while I login to veeam page but also can’t locate.!!

I did not use these NFRs for some time. Could it be, you have been asked to be patient? To give them time to check status?

Userlevel 3

hi bro,… I have tried still can’t receive additional email …. it’s my company email if blocked should be received iron port blocking, and but not received lic key .

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

hi bro,… I have tried still can’t receive additional email …. it’s my company email if blocked should be received iron port blocking, and but not received lic key .

If you’re having problems with this I’d suggest reaching out to your Veeam Partner, or if you are a Veeam Partner then your Veeam Account Manager, they’re going to be good at facilitating this sort of thing.

If you need a Veeam Partner, Veeam keep some very handy “find a partner” tools on their website: Veeam - Value Added Reseller List

Userlevel 3

oh ya thanks paul let me check our local VAM for this :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I took mine right now! 💚
In a few seconds after click on link and send the form I received my key.

Thanks for this post @Kseniya!

Have a nice day...

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thanks a lot for sharing

Obtive minha chave “NFR”, com certeza será muito útil no meu lab.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks for helping out, @MicoolPaul and @vNote42 :blush:

@acw_calvin@wolff.mateus@Link State - would love to hear about your experience with the product once you test your NFR version!

Yes, please share your experiences!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Got it. Thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

i got my NFR key. Thanks for again

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Hi everyone I am a Vmware trainer but I would like to have the free license on Veeam Backup & Replication is it possible? A thousand thanks

Hi Federico,

You can try this : https://go.veeam.com/free-nfr-veeam-availability-suite . 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

NFRs are great and the best way to get hands on with Veeam for sure especially when studying for any of the exams too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi guys

Just towards the end of last year I sent an email to request more than 20 licenses to an email contact at Veeam that I saw on the page - I never heard back so I sent an email again and got a bounceback. 

Is there someone I can reach out to about this? I believe my company is a Veeam Partner.

Thanks

Hi @mateuszd ! Please send me an email at madalina.cristil@veeam.com I might be able to help. Please let me know which is your company and how would you use it. Normally we would only offer you 20 licenses. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Kseniya Thanks for your information. I am waiting for a long time.

Userlevel 3

Hi Kseniya, I clicked the click using my business email but can’t find the NFR key for download, any clues?

Userlevel 3

Hi Paul i have recevied the email, but can’t find the key info, while I login to veeam page but also can’t locate.!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

All,

Does anyone know if the NFR license can be renewed?

The year license is excellent for gaining the education in Veeam products and usage in my free time, but I’m looking replace VMware VDP which I use simply to backup the lab components in case I break something and don’t want to waste the time to rebuild it.

Anyone have experience getting this renewed?

I think you can just go and get a new one and apply it? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@acw_calvin did you receive your email in the end? I just tried the link and got the below:

Sure enough, about 30 seconds after it taking me to this page, I received my NFR key via email. It’ll be from the generic “support at veeam” email address, so make sure you haven’t got any spam filters/attachment filters/mailbox rules in place to route these emails elsewhere.

Comment