VeeamOn Tours 2024

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

VeeamOn Tour is coming to your country! 🌍 Keep an eye on this website: https://www.veeam.com/veeamon-tours/ to be the first to register. 🐱

14 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Looking forward to these and hopefully one local.  😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Not seeing one for NA; but then again...we had the *actual* VeeamON in FL, so… 😉

Still registering! hahaha  ...hmm..or not? 🤷🏻‍♂️ I guess they’re local to the venues? I thought they were virtual.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Very nice! Good to stay in tune.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Not seeing one for NA; but then again...we had the *actual* VeeamON in FL, so… 😉

Still registering! hahaha  ...hmm..or not? 🤷🏻‍♂️ I guess they’re local to the venues? I thought they were virtual.

Yes, they are in person events in different regions of the world. There are gonna be some virtual ones as well , Japan for instance has in person and virtual one. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Thanks Madi...guess I forgot they were in-person regional events.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Yes, they are in person events in different regions of the world. There are gonna be some virtual ones as well , Japan for instance has in person and virtual one. 

Nice to see some virtual ones.  Will keep an eye out and register.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Very cool. I’ll keep an eye out on the virtual ones. Perhaps Canada needs to be in the roadmap 😀.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Very cool. I’ll keep an eye out on the virtual ones. Perhaps Canada needs to be in the roadmap 😀.

I think we did have some earlier this year.  Would be nice for more.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

unfortunately there is no VeeamOn Tour in Spain this year… 😭

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Wow, that’s great news.

surprisingly, the APAC region schedule is still coming soon. 🤔

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi Madi,
we don’t see Italy 😥

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Madi,
we don’t see Italy 😥

Yes, I am not sure Italy has VeeamON Tours this year. I am tagging in someone :D who can help us with this @DChiavari 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi Madi,
we don’t see Italy 😥

Yes, I am not sure Italy has VeeamON Tours this year. I am tagging in someone :D who can help us with this @DChiavari 

@DChiavari tell us this year no VeeamON Tour in Italy.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi Madi,
we don’t see Italy 😥

Yes, I am not sure Italy has VeeamON Tours this year. I am tagging in someone :D who can help us with this @DChiavari 

Hello everyone! We do have events scheduled for Italy - the reason you don’t see them in the VeeamON Tour list, is that for 2024 we chose to have more events, but smaller in size, in different cities across Italy.

They are called “Veeam Unplugged” and will be held in October-November. We’ll announce the dates soon… so you can choose the one(s) closer and more convenient for you 😊

Comment