Veeam Community Recap #39

Veeam Community Recap #39
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Happy Friday!

I and @Rick Vanover are back for week 39, highlighting Veeam Legends 2nd intake, Kubernetes Korner and the top 3 posts of the week! :rocket:

Check it out now :point_down_tone3:

18 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The breaking of the rule streak is broken, we stuck to 3! Thanks @Kseniya !

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover for the again great recap this week! I’m curious who will soon join the existing group of Veeam Legends 😉 !

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Another great recap @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover.  Looking forward to the Legend announcement coming for the second group. :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Wow! I am marvelled and thank you for this opportunity @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover. Above all, great RECAP!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Another great recap @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover.  Looking forward to the Legend announcement coming for the second group. :smiley:

Hello @Chris.Childerhose When exactly would this be?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Another great recap @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover.  Looking forward to the Legend announcement coming for the second group. :smiley:

Hello @Chris.Childerhose When exactly would this be?

I believe it is September the announcement.  It was said during the SysAdmin presentation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I believe it is September the announcement.  It was said during the SysAdmin presentation.

Thank you for your response and relentless contribution so far!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thank you for your response and relentless contribution so far!

I try :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Great recap @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for the shout out @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover ! Great content @Geoff Burke  and I can’t believe I missed @chris_eromosele’s post earlier this week, was a great read!

Shows how important it is to have these recaps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for the shout out @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover ! Great content @Geoff Burke  and I can’t believe I missed @chris_eromosele’s post earlier this week, was a great read!

Thank you for the kind words @MicoolPaul 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for the shout out @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover ! Great content @Geoff Burke  and I can’t believe I missed @chris_eromosele’s post earlier this week, was a great read!

That's true; from time to time we have that many new posts/topics that you can't keep up.

So thanks for the recap 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Good stuff @Kseniya & @Rick Vanover ...as always. Enjoy your weekend!

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Great posts of you @Geoff Burke@MicoolPaul and @chris_eromosele! And Congratulations for the highlighting!

Looking also forward to the 2nd class of new Legends! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

As always, thank you for the recap!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Congratulations for not breaking the rule @Kseniya & @Rick Vanover!!:grin: It was funny how you both were surprised that you haven´t broken it this time! :smile: AWESOME recap as always!:tada: It´s great that there are always popping up new faces every week, different authors, topics that we might miss - everything that the veeamazing recap should have!! :clap:  

I am looking forward to see next #veeamazing ideas coming out of #Kubernetes Korner! :bulb:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@MicoolPaul, @chris_eromosele and @Geoff Burke - your posts are featured on the homepage now! :sparkles:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@MicoolPaul@chris_eromosele and @Geoff Burke - your posts are featured on the homepage now! :sparkles:  

🎉

Comment