Fun Friday: The Countdown to VeeamON 2022 Begins!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Obligatory: If you haven’t registered for VeeamON yet, be sure to do so here: https://www.veeam.com/veeamon

With the agenda now available, we can see there are going to be huge advances in Veeam Availability Suite v12. With that in mind, what advancements are you looking forward to the most? Got a particular feature/improvement you’re hoping for? Drop it in the comments!

Veeam Availability Suite v12 is going to be talked about a lot at VeeamON 2022, what topic are you looking forward to the most?

12 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Mhh, cannot decide which feature enhancement I want most….

All V12 enhancements are very welcome.

But I think the most interesting part is one that is not in the list here…. And we are not allowed to talk about this at the moment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I know someone who’ll be interested in what Tape enhancements there’ll be. Me?..not so much. I’m curious about the NAS and Core enhancements.

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I went with Security as this is one of the most important topics in IT and we’ll benefit much from the enhancements in v12.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

🤣🤣🤣 our lips are sealed….

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I am looking forward to all enhancements in v12 but mainly OBS and possibly any tape enhancements as well for a service that we use.  But who can forget the Provider enhancements too. 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@MicoolPaul always doing his best and keeping us informed… Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@MicoolPaul : V12: Security Enhancements

Badge

As a service provider, I think I’m partial to the Service Provider enhancements...but I’m interested in learning new features and seeing Veeam innovation across the board.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

As a service provider, I think I’m partial to the Service Provider enhancements...but I’m interested in learning new features and seeing Veeam innovation across the board.

Yeah the SP enhancements will be interesting to see if they have taken them more seriously. 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Pretty much looking forward to all of them but most especially the Tape Enhancements. Should be interesting. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Yeah the SP enhancements will be interesting to see if they have taken them more seriously. 😉

Yeah, if we’re speaking honestly, I find that it’s both a pro & a con that we don’t see the latest features hit VCC. On the one hand it’s great that any early days features that require tweaking can do so in a more accelerated manner, but the con is certainly scenarios such as CDP not being supported, archive tier only being public cloud, that sort of thing…

In such scenarios you can feel like there are more limitations than positives at times leveraging VCC vs doing it yourself

Comment