Veeam Legend SWAG Revealed & Unboxed!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

SPOILER Warning if you’re awaiting your swag, don’t watch the video!

I was lucky enough to be selected as a Veeam Legend this year and luckier still to be one of the first to receive the swag by the amazing @Kseniya & @Rick Vanover  (and of course Alfred).

Check out my unboxing video below to see all the goodies :grinning:

If you’re still on the fence about the Veeam Legend programme, it’s been an amazing experience so far, I whole heartedly recommend it!

45 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I am in too but can wait on more swag.  Wife will kill me if I get more now. :joy:

congratulations Chris!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Congrats to all Legends !

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Are you in too?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Congratulations @Chris.Childerhose , @coolsport00 and @Shaokat ! I am also in and can’t wait to receive the swag so I can wear when going to my office and customers :sweat_smile::blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Welcome!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx @vNote42, will be an honour!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Welcome @Nico Losschaert ,@Chris.Childerhose ,@coolsport00 and@Shaokat:sunglasses:

Nice to see the Legends group grow.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx @JMeixner !

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congratulations @Chris.Childerhose , @coolsport00 and @Shaokat ! I am also in and can’t wait to receive the swag so I can wear when going to my office and customers :sweat_smile::blush:

Thanks Nico.  This should be fun. Now we can contribute to the pocketbook. 😜

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Welcome @Nico Losschaert ,@Chris.Childerhose ,@coolsport00 and@Shaokat:sunglasses:

Nice to see the Legends group grow.

Glad to be part of this great group of community professionals.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

yes, we have a lot planned for you!

Congratulations @Chris.Childerhose , @coolsport00 and @Shaokat ! I am also in and can’t wait to receive the swag so I can wear when going to my office and customers :sweat_smile::blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Thank you everyone. So glad to be a part of this group! :sunglasses: #VeeamLegends 

Cheers!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

congratulations :grinning::grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you in too?

Yes Sir !

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I am thrilled to participate, especially when determining best practices :wink: and being a co-author of some technical stuff together with you and other famous Veeam Legends!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Yes indeed @Chris.Childerhose , looking forward to it!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello everyone :) Very happy to be there :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congratulations everyone!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Fantastic and Fabulous to watch the video Thanks a lot for posting @MicoolPaul and @Kseniya 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I wish I had joined when they had those O.G. swag packs :) very cool 

Comment