Show first post

45 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great news Chris!

Thanks Wolfgang

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great work and news! This book is not available in Amazon France instead of the V10 :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Great news Chris!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Chris.Childerhose hopefully on Monday my delivery estimate will update then 😁 seems strange your book was cheaper on Amazon than directly from Packt!

I think there was a discount on Amazon that is why.

Thanks, though I would suggest most people buy directly from Packt as you get an ebook edition with the paperback 🙂

Now to wait until the Veeam Legends assemble to fanboy asking for @Chris.Childerhose to sign my book!

🤣🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Chris.Childerhose hopefully on Monday my delivery estimate will update then 😁 seems strange your book was cheaper on Amazon than directly from Packt!

Thanks, though I would suggest most people buy directly from Packt as you get an ebook edition with the paperback 🙂

Now to wait until the Veeam Legends assemble to fanboy asking for @Chris.Childerhose to sign my book!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congratulations on your new release @Chris.Childerhose! I hope I'll find time to read it soon 😊

Thanks. It is worth the read 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Congratulations on your new release @Chris.Childerhose! I hope I'll find time to read it soon 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Just checked on a big bookselling website 😏, it will be available at 9th of march.

I have set a preorder… 😎

That will get updated as it published yesterday and Packt site is current and Amazon will update I think by Monday. So not sure what site that is but it is available now. 😁

Ok, we will see 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congratulations @Chris.Childerhose I am really looking forward to reading it. 

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congratulations @Chris.Childerhose I am really looking forward to reading it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Just checked on a big bookselling website 😏, it will be available at 9th of march.

I have set a preorder… 😎

That will get updated as it published yesterday and Packt site is current and Amazon will update I think by Monday. So not sure what site that is but it is available now. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I have set a preorder… 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Chris.ChilderhoseCongratulations again. I have re-ordered your book.:grinning:

Thanks Victor. I just got my email and my freebies are on the way to me too. 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Chris.Childerhose Congratulations again. I have re-ordered your book.:grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Can’t wait for mine to be delivered 😁

Well done Chris!

Thanks Michael.  Yeah I am waiting on my freebies to come.  :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Can’t wait for mine to be delivered 😁

Well done Chris!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I just preordered my paperback copy on Amazon :heart_eyes:

To everyone who are giving a think to buy it, I can say I read previous @Chris.Childerhose book and it was a life changing book in terms of knowledge.

SUPER RECOMMENDED.

Thanks for the kind words Marco. :thumbsup_tone2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I just preordered my paperback copy on Amazon :heart_eyes:

To everyone who are giving a think to buy it, I can say I read previous @Chris.Childerhose book and it was a life changing book in terms of knowledge.

SUPER RECOMMENDED.

Comment