How To deploy Veeam Agent Protection Group
Are two physical nodes of an MS cluster and MSSQL instance in the cluster
- Create new Protection Group
- I prefer check only Install backup Agent & Install driver CBT.
- I don’t use “Auto-update agent” for unexpected event.
- I don’t use “Perform reboot automatically” for unexpected reboot or pending reboot on production servers.
- Create New Job Windows Agent
- Check first your recovery model:
- Only databases in Full or Bulk-logged recovery models have their changes recorded to a SQL transaction log file, making recovery to a specific point-in-time possible. Make sure your database is in a Full or Bulk-logged recovery mode.
Lunch your new Agent job and check it