Any Chance Of Adding The Midlands i.e. Birmingham And The Black Country To The Targetted Areas In The User Group Please ?

• 22 February 2021
  • 6 comments

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Could You Include Birmingham Anf The Black Country In Covered Area’s Please?

6 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Morning,

Let me look into that blurb. The last event we ran was a virtual event, which ended up being EMEA-wide, not just the UK. We are not ignoring parts of the country :relaxed:

Ian

Any ideas when next event will be @Ian Sanderson ?

Congrats on Veeam Legend status :)

We were aiming for the 17th March, but like with a lot of people, the day job + homeschooling etc has kinda sapped all our free time to plan another event. It is a watch this space for now, apologies :disappointed_relieved:

Thanks for getting back to me @Ian Sanderson & thanks re Legend! Let me know if I can help with the user group!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Many Thanks For The Change Ian! Nick :thumbsup: .

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Could You Include Birmingham Anf The Black Country In Covered Area’s Please?

Updated now to include the whole of the UK :slight_smile:

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Morning,

Let me look into that blurb. The last event we ran was a virtual event, which ended up being EMEA-wide, not just the UK. We are not ignoring parts of the country :relaxed:

Ian

Any ideas when next event will be @Ian Sanderson ?

Congrats on Veeam Legend status :)

We were aiming for the 17th March, but like with a lot of people, the day job + homeschooling etc has kinda sapped all our free time to plan another event. It is a watch this space for now, apologies :disappointed_relieved:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Morning,

Ian

Any ideas when next event will be @Ian Sanderson ?

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Morning,

Ian

Comment