Welcome & Introductions

• 6 November 2020
  • 4 comments

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the VUG United Arab Emirates 

.  Please introduce yourself here.

My name is Rajesh Radhakrishnan and I work as a Consulting Manager for Citrus Consulting Services which is part of a larger Technology entity – Redington Gulf – which is the largest technology distributor in MEA region.  I have been in the IT industry for over 11+ years and am part of the Veeam Vanguard program as well as VMware vExpert.  I have many certifications in a wide variety of technologies including VMware, Microsoft , Nutanix and Dell EMC etc.  

I look forward to meet others and helping to organize events.

LinkedIn Twitter Website

4 comments

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Gulzar,

Welcome to the VUG United Arab Emirates 

Regards

Rajesh

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello Gulzar, Welcome to the group.

Regards,
Ravi 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello All,

Thanks for inviting me. Glad to join.

I have been working on Veeam products since 2012 and an active VMCE. I love the product and have been associated with projects where I migrated from three different backup products to Veeam.

I have 18+ years of experience and enjoy working on multiple technologies/products that include Information Security, Information Protection, Cloud technologies, Backups, Disaster Recovery, Virtualization, HCI, Endpoint security, etc, etc.

I will try to be an active member of the group.

Thanks again and let's mingle. 

Gulzar Shaikh

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the Group. I am currently working with MDS ( Mideast Data Systems), an IT Service Provider in UAE as a Professional Services Manager with a total of 17+ years of experience. I have worked with various government entities across UAE, designing and deploying solution around Veeam, VMware, Nutanix and Redhat in my current role.

Please feel to post any Veeam related Questions here and we will try our best to answer or get them answered.

Regards,
Ravi Kumar

Comment