Solved

Will there be more VUG meetups this year?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Are things mostly virtual for the rest of 2022 or will there be in person events? 

icon

Best answer by Madi.Cristil 8 September 2022, 18:32

View original

6 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

So far most things have been virtual with this VUG but I am not opposed to in-person meetups.  We would just need to get Veeam to help us organize that.  Maybe something we can look at @Madi.Cristil ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

There is definitely Prague too coming up for in-person which I am looking forward to. 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks! I’m pretty used to virtual everything after the last few years but it’s always nice to get out and network a bit. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks! I’m pretty used to virtual everything after the last few years but it’s always nice to get out and network a bit. 

I agree! Hopefully we will get there soon enough 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

So far most things have been virtual with this VUG but I am not opposed to in-person meetups.  We would just need to get Veeam to help us organize that.  Maybe something we can look at @Madi.Cristil ?

Sure, we can look into that as well. There are some physical events (more marketing related) that Tarra organizes. So you can look for that too in the meantime, @Scott ! 😊 She usually posts those events in VUG Canada and VUG USA. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

For the VUG in Belgium/Luxembourg it was quite so far, but @smarivoet and I will plan an event in-person at the end of this year. Now it’s not a good time, because of all the Veeam ON events and very busy times so not much customers/partners would come...

Comment