VUG Canada - September 8th - YouTube

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

The SD video is now available on YouTube and the HD/4K are processing now (available soon).

8 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

😂😂😂 Are you doing a topic flooding of the community about this VUG meeting? 😎

Don’t get me wrong, the meeting was about an interesting topic and I will watch the recording… 😃

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

😂😂😂 Are you doing a topic flooding of the community about this VUG meeting? 😎

Don’t get me wrong, the meeting was about an interesting topic and I will watch the recording… 😃

No I just posted it in the VUG Canada group and then the general board for those that are not members so if they want to watch it too. 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Just kidding 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I’ll have to watch the repost as I got tied up. Just noticed this up there. Thanks for posting. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I’ll have to watch the repost as I got tied up. Just noticed this up there. Thanks for posting. 

Not a problem.  All VUGs will have the YouTube video posted after the recording is made available to me. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Not a problem.  All VUGs will have the YouTube video posted after the recording is made available to me. 😁

Much appreciated hope there is another one shortly. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I am planning for November now for another one.  Rasmus keeps bugging me about it.  😋🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I am planning for November now for another one.  Rasmus keeps bugging me about it.  😋🤣

Nice. Looking forward to see what the topic is. 

Comment