Social Accounts for VUG Canada

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

So after seeing the post by @Kseniya about the media banners for Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook I wondered if anyone that becomes a Leader would want to help set these up and contribute to them.

I cannot do all of them myself but would gladly set up Twitter now and get the banners to apply for the VUG Leader Kit.

Let me know your thoughts.

10 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Great initiative, @Chris.Childerhose! :raised_hands_tone3:

I would recommend to start with Twitter first, and then see if there is a need in other social media accounts. It could be quite tough to manage all of the channels you mentioned :smile:

Happy to help with the VUG Leader Kit :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great initiative, @Chris.Childerhose! :raised_hands_tone3:

I would recommend to start with Twitter first, and then see if there is a need in other social media accounts. It could be quite tough to manage all of the channels you mentioned :smile:

Happy to help with the VUG Leader Kit :blush:

Thanks @Kseniya.  Yes I agree start with Twitter first for sure and see about others later.  Can you get the Canada banners and files done up for me.

I would recommend to start with Twitter first :cowboy:

good luck :muscle_tone1:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Chris.Childerhose : With you on Twitter :thumbsup:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Here we go - @VeeamUGCanada

We are on Twitter.  I have used my work email and have a password.  Need to see if I can add delegates to an account to manage it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Got it now, Thanks for initiative @Chris.Childerhose 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Got it now, Thanks for initiative @Chris.Childerhose 

Thanks.  Once you are a VUG Leader along with Geoff I will share the login details for the account so we can manage it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Chris.Childerhose : Sent message to @Kseniya waiting for her approval :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

@Chris.Childerhose : Sent message to @Kseniya waiting for her approval :) 

Same here :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks guys.  Once approved I will DM you the login details for the VUG Canada Twitter account. :smiley:

Comment