Skip to main content

VeeamON 2024 x Veeam Community Hub Discussion Board

Hello Veeam Community! This is a community thread so we can talk about our VeeamON 2024 experiences. Join the chat and share your thoughts about the events and announcements.

• Are you participating virtually or in-person?
  • What is your most-anticipated session?
  • What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2024?
  • What stole the show for you?

This year Im only enjoy the event virtually. 

Im waiting for the main releases about VBR, I really want to know how backup of Proxmox are gonna be.

Attending in person and more details to come. 😉

In-person attendance; anticipating my session….because...well, I’ve never presented before 😉

As for the others...tbd 😊

In-person attendance; anticipating my session….because...well, I’ve never presented before 😉

As for the others...tbd 😊

You got this! 

In person attendee ….biggest reveal ...VBR v13 on Linux !!

In person attendee ….biggest reveal ...VBR v13 on Linux !!

I’m pretty excited about that one myself. 

Is it possible to get the slides of all the sessions?

This is what I am hoping for to do a review blog next week. 🤞

yes, there is a lot of material to publish! 😁

All of the sessions are available On Demand here: VeeamON 2024. As far as I know, the slides themselves aren’t available to download, but I can check for you.

All of the sessions are available On Demand here: VeeamON 2024. As far as I know, the slides themselves aren’t available to download, but I can check for you.

Would be great to get the slides as pictures aren't always that great. 😂 

yes, there is a lot of material to publish! 😁

So much material! 😅 I was going to write 2 recap blogs from the virtual experience, and had to break it into 3. The keynote alone was packed with content and deserved its own post! 

I’m usually a fan of the deep technical sessions, but I was impressed with everything this year. The keynotes were great, and a few hints at a new version in the future kept the excitement up. 

I wasn’t able to get out to the main event this year, which is a shame as I’d have been there supporting @coolsport00 (hope it went well!)

I see the VeeamON Tour 24 site is already up: https://www.veeam.com/veeamon-tours/

If anyone is going to the London one (11th July), say hi if you see me!

@jsb00227 - thanks!...yes, session went very well. Really appreciate it!

For those who asked, the slides will be available online. We’ll let you know when they’re ready to go. 

Awesome. Thanks!

For those who asked, the slides will be available online. We’ll let you know when they’re ready to go. 

Perfect.  Once those show up I will do my blog review.  😎

Great news

I wasn’t able to get out to the main event this year, which is a shame as I’d have been there supporting @coolsport00 (hope it went well!)

I see the VeeamON Tour 24 site is already up: https://www.veeam.com/veeamon-tours/

If anyone is going to the London one (11th July), say hi if you see me!

No ANZ tour this year :(

Comment