Veeam Community Recap #95

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week, @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil are back at their respective home bases; but not for long as there is another special episode next week. Given we didn’t cover content last week; it’s expected that we broke the rule :) and covered a lot of Special Department news. Watch today’s episode here:

The Link

Via @regnor 

Via @ECraig34  

Via @kevin.boddy 

Via @Geoff Burke

Special Department News

A big thank you to EVERYONE as we have surpassed, 14,000 members in the community! Thank you all!

Via @victorwu congratulations on your new book, including a chapter with Veeam!

Yesterday was VeeamON Update and it was a blast! You can still watch the replay here: Register for VeeamON Update 2022

We announced also on the episode the VMCE Course winners! Congratulations to @cosmik @marcofabbri @dips @alexheylin @Iams3le @Julien Mousqueton @mkevenaar @JailBreak @Vladan @Markus.K1985 @MartinLucansky and @vm_arena.

Who’s New

We welcomed +89 new members as we have passed 14,000 members. A big welcome to everyone and this week’s coolest usernames are @247 , @veeam_dude , @BoldlyGoingNowhere and @Hacksawcats !

Welcome to all:  @Arranh @WillianMgdata @MBoswell @puni @omlomlopml @Godsfavour @lazza 
@JARTYMYK Tomas @jflanleau @venke @R71Mopar @veeam_dude @NightBird67 @Jeff Goldstein 
@Prasanna Keshava @Gurley Leep @danialkhatib @Sónia Fernandes @danidelaria @BoldlyGoingNowhere 
@mohamadfaiza @Testc45 @robnicholson @Mikaden @pkotila @YYONIS @PatrickPletscher @Martin Rosenbauer @jmadruga @skilleddarky @JahnMan @sebseguier @Tosser @Nunciate 
@Shawn.Phillips @pooran98 @Noah Scott @PIW @JCh @carcascenza @Mohammad Abed @iqbal 
@EddieZimbabwe @Mirfet @att_backups @PaoloV @Hacksawcats @nbonnet @Nicolas BONNET 
@Agentor @Michel Verbeek @YAKULT @Meric @DenJS @sw-veeam @Chris48 @ibrahim elbehery 
@sudhirkv @DanielDulay @Dave Kawula @Kris Declercq @Aniz @shippy @Chaz @evertonbraz 
@JoeHoughes @Gopaldas Rajani @Robin Catteeuw @iscbxl @Arnaud @Keenan.Anderson 
@Michael Mahler @Andre @MvVooren @capeyser @Jeppe @dlima @cjacob @Ezequiel @jcarter 
@RuslanK @JBenson @wrussell @gep13 @kathanasias-ph @will_kennedy @Radoslaw Ambrozkiewicz 
@cicerob @alexandre.nakagawa 

31 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Wow, what a great recap!!! Congrats to all the above being mentioned. And what a gift is that : a free VMCE course 😂 : at @dips and @cosmik : congrats and a lot of success with the course! Next year at the next #veeam100summit (can’t really wait) you can get your VMCE-pin at @Federica 🤗😁😎 LOL.

Apologies : I forgot @marcofabbri@mkevenaar and @Iams3le 😋 : congrats and good luck

Try to beat me all next year at the Thunderdome VMCE quiz 😁🤣

That was tough!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Wow, what a great recap!!! Congrats to all the above being mentioned. And what a gift is that : a free VMCE course 😂 : at @dips and @cosmik : congrats and a lot of success with the course! Next year at the next #veeam100summit (can’t really wait) you can get your VMCE-pin at @Federica 🤗😁😎 LOL.

Apologies : I forgot @marcofabbri@mkevenaar and @Iams3le 😋 : congrats and good luck

Try to beat me all next year at the Thunderdome VMCE quiz 😁🤣

That was tough!

16 out of 25 correct. @haslund can the100 do the quiz again one day?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Congratulations to all of those who were selected for the VMCE training 🥳

And thanks @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover for mentioning my post. 😊

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil.

Comigrations to everyone mentioned.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great recap and congrats to the people writing the Exam. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thank you @Nico Losschaert Now that is something I am looking forward too! :) 

Comment