Veeam Community Recap #92

Veeam Community Recap #92
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

In this week’s episode, we go a little wide and crazy on content! Good thing, as there is no show next week. @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil over this week’s great activity and a plethora of special department news. Watch this week’s episode below.

The Links

via @Iams3le 

via @MicoolPaul 

via @Yongkang 

via @pshute2 Throwback special!

Special Department News

via @marcofabbri 

via @Iams3le 

via @MicoolPaul 

via @MarcoLuvisi 

Who’s New

A big welcome to the #51 new users this week!

@winsa @Raphael Fernandes @networkadvantage @k.g @Rudolf_Klein @Cloudsec @JBakkenes 
@Boudjemai M @Nikolas.Salas @jrosario1 @PhilProctor @u9ene @Sinf @SeguraTI @brainshark 
@acat @Alfons @sysadmin @Serch @afn24805 @jann33 @ktyobeka @MartinKuh @ALEXANDRE SOARES 
@Tatiana.Bedretdinov @Gianluca Croci @Justin Izzard @Gonzalo Audicana @Bjoern123 @JamesBarnardt 
@McDeth187 @xer01ne @KomsornZ @Brentc @Patrick alexandre @Aaron Martin @Jay Wang 
@Xtouf-GA @fdts @Miss S @srikantt @Benji @RichardG @mpueblita @Frankyboy67 @DanielB-DK 
@Yossi.Ash @iTeLO24 @tormod @TLT @ECraig34 

8 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Wow an early and great recap. Congrats to all those mentioned and welcome new members.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Great recap, thanks for mentioning! @Madi.Cristil @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP and thank you for featuring my work @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil… Congratulations to everyone mentioned! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great recap and congrats to all those mentioned!😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great recap! Enjoy the week off!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Great recap Rick/Madi! Whole lotta content in there, but with next wk being none, it was needed. Welcome new members!

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Busy weeks behind me, so always nice to look at the recap so I know what I have been missed. Thx @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover !

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Busy weeks behind me, so always nice to look at the recap so I know what I have been missed. Thx @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover !

Thank you, @Nico Losschaert !😊

Comment