Veeam Community Recap #91

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

In this week’s recap, @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil are back recapping this week’s activity. Surprisingly, Rick is at home and unsurprisingly, Madi has prepared everything. Cool stuff shared this week and some great special department news. See this week’s episode here:

The Links

via @bp4JC and hat tip to @MicoolPaul 

via @Scott 

via @Mildur in throwback mode

Special Department News

via @Geoff Burke 

via @Iams3le 

Veeam at Microsoft Ignite -» COOL SWAG

Microsoft Ignite 2022 - Register for a Free T-shirt from Veeam

Who’s New

We are happy to welcome +56 new members to the Veeam Community. The coolest usernames are: @Backup Team  @veeamrestore @BigBlueStu  @coldcircle @newbieguy @KatzKingdom @Terabyte33 

Welcome everyone else: 

@Toby @Jose @Backup Team @AdamLipiec @BrianNgcobo17 @thanh.nguyenhuu @Petr Simek CS SE 
@BenW @JasonBerry @blicq @cclick @RParsons @DejanPerikic @ACIT @JimmyUK @Tabuton @Efe.O 
@krailerkm @Ahmed Shakran @PatrickRodrix @veeamrestore @KenChen @SunnyWang @jalal.attar 
@RichD424 @BigBlueStu @Scheming59641 @aubreygalen @burtiraven160 @Li_Tr_co @seb2020 
@Mike Vann @samet.ince @haliluzrek @renatofbiagi @benfrompure @Luther.Ward @lejav @nortonway 
@tec2dategmbh @JanPrucha @Rajasekhar M @ptobler @KatzKingdom @coldcircle @TiagoPena 
@Vinayak @Joy @NCMC Team @HerveJ @TMenefee @newbieguy @gelu.bostanica @rachelgomez 
@Terabyte33 @gabethematthews 

30 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great recap as always. Congrats to all mentioned and new members.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congrats to all mentioned and new members. 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP as always @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil, thank you! Wow, I made it! Thank for the mention. Interested and I hope I am part of the lucky ones! Have a great weekend everyone...

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great RECAP as always @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil, thank you! Wow, I made it! Thank for the mention. Interested and I hope I am part of the lucky ones! Have a great weekend everyone...

Congrats! @Iams3le 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP as always @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil, thank you! Wow, I made it! Thank for the mention. Interested and I hope I am part of the lucky ones! Have a great weekend everyone...

Congrats! @Iams3le 😁

Thank you @victorwu 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Wow, loved the special department news. We only better as a community if we help lift each other up, amazing to see Veeam supporting with VMCE training to the Legends, Vanguards, and VUG leaders! 👏👏👏

Congrats to all mentioned and welcome to all the new users 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Great news @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil!

Exciting that special department news!

Just an idea, if 14k hits before Recap #100, invite member 14k to that recap!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Wow, loved the special department news. We only better as a community if we help lift each other up, amazing to see Veeam supporting with VMCE training to the Legends, Vanguards, and VUG leaders! 👏👏👏

Congrats to all mentioned and welcome to all the new users 😁

That's very nice of you to say, @MicoolPaul !😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great news @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil!

Exciting that special department news!

Just an idea, if 14k hits before Recap #100, invite member 14k to that recap!

Great idea, @mkevenaar !😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

RE the special recap, myself & @vNote42 hijacked the 1 year recapiversary so I personally think the 100th recap should feature a V100 takeover of sorts 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

RE the special recap, myself & @vNote42 hijacked the 1 year recapiversary so I personally think the 100th recap should feature a V100 takeover of sorts 😉

Lets to a recap in cinemascope! 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Nice recap as always 
Congrats to all mentioned and new members.😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Thanks for the mention 🙂. Folks they had to cut out the first part of the video since it describes a truly harrowing experience that I had with wild animals here in Toronto. 🙂 Always focus on the positive things i.e. not the disaster but the successful restore. However, if you are not feint at heart go ahead and watch from the start :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks for the mention 🙂. Folks they had to cut out the first part of the video since it describes a truly harrowing experience that I had with wild animals here in Toronto. 🙂 Always focus on the positive things i.e. not the disaster but the successful restore. However, if you are not feint at heart go ahead and watch from the start :) 

Sorry for the cut , @Geoff Burke 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Geoff Burke

We need a tour guide if we ever come to canada for an outdoor adventure. I hope it we can book you for the tour 😎

@Madi.Cristil @Rick Vanover 

Thanks for mentioning the blog post again. It’s important for everyone with applications connecting to M365 to switch over to Modern Auth.

Microsoft provides a new “One-Time Re-Enablement” which gives you a few weeks more time, but starting at January 1st 2023, Basic Auth for almost any protocol is deprecated and removed in any tenant.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Sorry for the cut , @Geoff Burke 😂

no problems I was joking, I am never serious except during salary/vacation/benefits discussions, oh and how can I forget during disaster recovery :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

What a fantastic prize to offer folks - FREE VMCE COURSE! Well worth it btw. All the best to those who get selected. Great recap @Rick Vanover & @Madi.Cristil 🙌🏻

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Simply amazing recap!

It sooo good to see this news about VMCE and VMCA training. 

Thanks @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil. All your effort supports this amazing community! You are really importante to us, believe on me...

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Simply amazing recap!

It sooo good to see this news about VMCE and VMCA training. 

Thanks @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil. All your effort supports this amazing community! You are really importante to us, believe on me...

Thank you for the nice message, @wolff.mateus !😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Amazing recap @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover !

What nice news from the special department 🤗.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

This t-shirt told me something… After a quick check…

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Recap 100 ideas.

-Shoot with a 360 camera so we can watch on VR headsets like we are in the room with you guys. 

-Big give away.

-Get a celebrity to assist you guys.

-Do it while skydiving or on a rollercoaster.

😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Recap 100 ideas.

-Shoot with a 360 camera so we can watch on VR headsets like we are in the room with you guys. 

-Big give away.

-Get a celebrity to assist you guys.

-Do it while skydiving or on a rollercoaster.

😂

Wow, @Scott ! This is what I call awesomeness! 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Great recap and also a great surprise with the VMCE training; I wish you all good luck to be selected🤞

And thanks @Rick Vanover for highlighting my profile picture 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Very cool prize \ perk with the VMCE training.  Good luck to the selected members!

Comment