Veeam Community Recap #87

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

In this week’s episode, @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil are back after a week of heavy travel and no matter what Rick says about Jet Lag, I think there is a bit. The rules were not broken and we welcome in +102 new members in the Veeam Community! Watch this week’s episode below:

The Links:

@regnor  VB365: Important patch released for v6a | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@Nico Losschaert OFFLINE backup copy using rotating USB disks – part 1 | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@Stabz  [v12 Let's See - Backup Directly to Object Storage] | Veeam Community Resource Hub

Special Department news:

Who’s New:

We are catching up on two week’s worth of activity but are happy to welcome in +102 new members! With the coolest usernames: @techstringy  @NicBackup @wewenttothemoon @NikoWitt @no_leaf 

Welcome everyone:

@Infra @matheusgiovanini @ahsaniftikhar @MckITGuys @nukelukeem @MCab. @bjervis @JESSICA_BROU 
@Antikurjers @MCB @techstringy @FWissmann @HB-Inter @Tiko Rock @moses_mcs @paulosantanna 
@paulo.baldow @NicBackup @SGB @cioffix @mokaga @serkan sahin @esba @Goljog @Aleksey Podchufarov @Kimmel63 @AndreSartori @Amiller @skitch210 @Jenner Jr @jrod78 @keironbell 
@WIKPOL @SwissAndreas @Grandlyimo @aykutdede @Medhat Hassab @wewenttothemoon @Azofeifa101 
@Rafael Obregon @mitchel.mccullough1 @Margarita Tinoco @Makis @klunic @chris11122 @DomR 
@w.palumbo @Ari.t @chinchilla @wwtsteve @Scoogs @NikoWitt @hbronk @VeeamDBA @TomVandenBerg 
@Marcel Zander @nebb @Rich Hill @peter.greulich @Nora Ho @no_leaf @Danielmchugh @Linexp 
@prayag125 @IT BuB @KenjiS @Abdel Ngoh @Stevenrob10 @dgraham @Daniel Zentai @Daan.Burgt 
@a64raptor @Shaz @HakanKAPLANOGLU @dc-oss-sofia @RoyW @emre.ozer @sinanosman @Hanuta 
@Keyler Consult @Gtanasila @samchen @Mr_Bishop @mzyq4w @BobLF @Petre @Ute Elsesser @Andrea Barbaro @joekr @jose flores @morgel @Laszlo @Zeek @Adrian Scurtu @kimtan 
@Aussie_Wasabi @FrankD28 @alamoni @Arie_jan @Cryjack @Taki @raymann1977 

13 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Congrats everyone and welcome to all new entry 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

gratz all

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks @Rick Vanover  and @Madi.Cristil for the mention and your feedback! I really appreciate 😄.
I ll continue my tests on the v12 and share them with the community. 😉

Welcome to all new members!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome back recap!

Congrats to who was mentioned…

Have a nice Friday guys!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thank you for the recap.

Congratulations to all mentioned and welcome to all new users 😎👍🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great recap and thanks for the mention regarding our VUG. 😎

Welcome all new members and congratulations to those in the recap.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thank you for the recap each week.😀

Userlevel 1

Really surprised when I see that my nickname was chosen among all cool nicknames each one cooler than the other. It made me smile :)
Really glad to be part of Veeam Community and waiting for new upcoming amazing functionalities.

Thank you :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Really surprised when I see that my nickname was chosen among all cool nicknames each one cooler than the other. It made me smile :)
Really glad to be part of Veeam Community and waiting for new upcoming amazing functionalities.

Thank you :)

Cheers, @no_leaf  - your are right - good list today I also liked @Cryjack  and @chinchilla :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Congrats to all the new ones !

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Great recap as usual 🤣.

Congrats to @Stabz and @regnor and thx for the shout out @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover !!!

Great being mentioned again, I missed it 😅.

Also congrats to the new members.

Have a nice weekend.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Congrats everyone and Welcome new members !

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Welcome to the new members.

Comment