Veeam Community Recap #82

Veeam Community Recap #82
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil  are back for the recap. Rick was on vacation recently so he has an interesting excuse on why the recap was one week late. No “Who’s New” this week, but that will be back next week!

Additional Special Department News!
Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure v4 has now gone generally available! Key new features: Azure files backup, new dashboard, configuration backup and all private network deployment capabilities. See this blog post for more!

12 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The links!

@coolsport00 Veeam Backup & Replication v12 – My Top v12 Features | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@Yongkang Container migration - 3 mins to migrate PostgreSQL on RKE to TKC | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@Geoff Burke Kasten Immutability, 1 2 3 its easy with Wasabi | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@MicoolPaul Securing Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure: Password/Certificate Auth & Other Hardening Tips | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@damien commenge Veeam backup microsoft 365 script audit | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@Iams3le Moderate. VMware ESXi addresses Return-Stack-Buffer-Underflow and Branch Type Confusion vulnerabilities | Veeam Community Resource Hub

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Great recap @Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil !! Lovin’ the intro music 😊

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Cheers @coolsport00  - thanks for sharing!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Rick Vanover 

Wow, really thanks to talk about my script here :) 

I’m very happy about it ^^. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for the mention as always @Rick Vanover & @Madi.Cristil! Congrats to all mentioned!!!

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great recap @Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil !! Lovin’ the intro music 😊

Cheers!

Thank you ,Shane! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great recap @Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil.   Congrats to all those mentioned.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP, and thank you very much @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil for the mention as well. @MicoolPaul, having worked on Cisco ISE authentication methods, I really like your article. 

• Should in case anyone is interested in learning abt the various authentication method or have them implemented in your lab, take a look at this link: https://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/ise/1.0/user_guide/ise10_net_acc_flows.html#:~:text=Cisco%20ISE%20supports%20PEAP%20version,and%20EAP%2DTLS%20inner%20methods.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22

“Shaking the rust off” Now those are words meant to be in lyrics somewhere! Have a great vacation! Orange County, I was there in the 80’s as a kid visiting someone and they did not tell me that there was some Marine Helicopter base right next store and at like 6am I thought it was Apocalypse now 🙂 think it was called the bull in Spanish, El Toro 🙂 !! Memories.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Great to see you back in action @Madi.Cristil@Rick Vanover! Seems like I've missed some grat topics.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great recap. The introduction music is great! Thanks to @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Great recap @Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil !!

Comment