Veeam Community Recap #79

Veeam Community Recap #79
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

In this week’s episode Rickatron is back with @Madi.Cristil to recap the top content of the week. Did the break the rule this week - no! Also featured is the Who’s New and no Special Department news.

13 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The links!

@Geoff Burke  Kubernetes Questions of the Day 6 | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@regnor  VBO365 - Microsoft is already disabling Basic Authentication (Legacy Protocol) | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@MicoolPaul  Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 v6a - Teams Export API Previewed | Veeam Community Resource Hub

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

And a big welcome to the “Who’s New”!

@helpdesk @Evaristo @EricMArtinez @GroyKens @CDR @ZoRo @alestic @Fenix @Alfons0 @FINTEGRA @Sadot @ivgilabert @Washington Andrade @adsmgmt @gsa @Evren @DeeMcClanahan 
@buudonet @KÄFER Lutz @MikeND80 @MShearar @Vecteur IT @hexadecimal @Douglas Adams @Hani Immam @haniarrow @spusal @harshitasao @Alon.benporat @Casper @egeekial @Siyanor 
@Keivan shamsolketabi @Srajan_Agrawal @Elias Araya @SBeaglesDPU @Anastasia_SH @miek 
@OlivierB @IanB @J.Belmonte @NKL @bonzovt @jcurt7492 @chapvic @Khaled Hosni @AHOUDOU_NJIKAM @OLAAFOURA @ikamara @PrecisionIT Group @AdamB 
@luc61 @teter @Weerayug @Esteban.Sanhueza @JWester 

And the coolest username this week is @Smart4Sugar 

@Rick Vanover Please don’t do that again, I want nothing to do with your community recap.

Thank you @Rick Vanover 

I’m very happy

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Rick Vanover Please don’t do that again, I want nothing to do with your community recap.

Will not do again! It’s only for the new people as a welcome one-time for new members.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thank you @Rick Vanover 

I’m very happy

Welcome!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for the mention @Rick Vanover & @Madi.Cristil ! Another great recap as always!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks for the mention @Rick Vanover@Madi.Cristil ! Another great recap as always!

I’d say it is a “fragile” recap - had schedule problems this week and I’m exhausted from a small problem from over the weekend. Back to 100% next week hopefully.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks for the mention @Rick Vanover@Madi.Cristil ! Another great recap as always!

@MicoolPaul Your post is great!👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Another great recap as always.  Congrats to all mentions and new members this week.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thank you for the mention and have a nice weekend! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Nice recap! 57 new members. 😯

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP, thank you @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil! To everyone mentioned, congratulations. To the new comers, you all are welcome...

Comment