Veeam Community Recap #75

Veeam Community Recap #75
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi everyone,

Rickatron and I recap this week with MEGA rule break and special department news!

This is my last Veeam Community Recap (I know, I am sad too!) and I am so grateful we made it to the Episode #75 ✨

Thanks everyone in the Veeam Community for this amazing journey!

21 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you, @Washi and @marcofabbri😊 🙏🏼 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks for double mention, but @Kseniya 💚💔🤧

Userlevel 2

Thanks @Kseniya.  I wish you success in your new activities.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

We mentioned it also in the recap but we are going to take a short pause on the recap. Which we were going to do anyways with VeeamON. Stay tuned!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you, @regnor and @Iams3le! 🤍

We built this community together, and I appreciate your support and your outstanding contribution to the Veeam Community!

Apart from that, I am happy and proud to call Veeam Legends my friends 😌 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

75 recaps and the biggest rule break in history, but still sad that it’s the last one with @Kseniya (at least for now). 😐

Thanks all for your kind words! 💚

This is not a goodbye, but see you later! 

That's true. So all the best for your next mission and looking forward to hearing from you again. The Veeam community is thankful for everything you did 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Finally had the time to watch this recap. Thank you @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover, and congrats to everyone mentioned! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks all for your kind words! 💚

This is not a goodbye, but see you later! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I am certain we will all stay in touch with @Kseniya

and I know she will do amazing things in the future!!

This chapter is done but the book is not finished, it is just getting started

Thank you @Kseniya!

cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats on getting to 75 episodes! It’s been an amazing journey so far, glad they’re not going away!

Best of luck Ksenia, Alfred says you can visit as much as you want! OG Veeam Legend!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Awesome recap but that is sad news We will miss you @Kseniya !

@Kseniya thank you so much for all the effort and heart you put into this community,

Im sure all of us will miss you a lot! and will try our best to continue your legacy over here.

Great recap and congrats to all mentioned.

Have a great weekend y`all!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Oh dear lord, sadly this day comes true.

My dear friend @Kseniya , thank you for your little quote at the end of this recap.

I'm have a certain that all of us here on community really knows how important you to all of this was.

I don't know how to say goodbye...

So, see you around!

💚💔🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

We will miss you Kseniya, your work has been outstanding from day 0, loved your Global Events like the VeeamON Virtual when it was not even a trend, your effort building from the ground the Legends, this platform, everything.

Good luck on the next adventure, I am sure it will be amazing, same as you are.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Kseniya I am so sad to hear this news. Thanks for your great recap each week. Wish you all the best in the future.🙏

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great recap.

And we will all miss you @Kseniya . But you are living in the Netherlands now, it’s not far away from where I am living… 😎 So, perhaps, we will see each other sometime...

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Will miss you @Kseniya … but what did I hear ??? You are going to the Netherlands? That’s not far from Belgium 😊. The best of luck!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks for this one, great to see so much great and quaity content being delivered every week!💯 Imagine even more of that after updates and inspiration shared at VeeamON!!! 💥

So sad that it´s a last recap with one and only @Kseniya 👑, you will be terribly missed by all Veeam community! Wishing you all the best on your future path and as you mentioned, see you around, hopefully soon! 💚

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

So sad to hear you’re leaving @Kseniya !!! But of course...ALL THE BEST in your next adventure. Many blessings to you!

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The links! 

@jorge.delacruz VB365 Restore Audit - The Definitive Guide | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@olivier.rossi SOBR: Veeam Capacity Tier – Calculations and Considerations (in v11) | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@SteveF Free Quantum DXi V5000 Community Edition | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@marcofabbri Let's celebrate Password Day 2022 | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@Geoff Burke Kasten Konnekt Episode 4 Hub not Switches!! | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@marcofabbri Use powershell to track Windows Registry changes | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@Rick Vanover The Cybersecurity Content at VeeamON is legit! | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@MicoolPaul Fun Friday: The Countdown to VeeamON 2022 Begins! | Veeam Community Resource Hub

Congratulations all and best of luck, @Kseniya !

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Another great weekly recap. Congrats to all those mentioned and to @Kseniya for making the community what it is today as she will be missed.

Comment