Veeam Community Recap #64

Veeam Community Recap #64
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello Veeam Community,

El Rickatron and I cover this week's activity - but we need your opinion: Did we break the rule and should there be a new section on the community site for VMCE content? :sparkles:

Check it out now and let us know what you think! 

ICYMI: Make sure to take a look at the Veeam Community Guide.

12 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Another great recap!

I think it would be cool to have an education section (as opposed to certification only!, but for me I think it would be great if it was a collaboration of Veeam + Community resources. Highlighting official Veeam materials for learning alongside these other great posts and resources. Would help steer people regardless of their experience. New to Veeam? Get up to speed with the Veeam University, Veeam Helpcenter etc. Working towards your VMCE? Try these mock exams and study guides. Stepping up to the VMCA? Here’s the relevant materials.

Just my thoughts! And I personally don’t think you broke the rule as it wasn’t community content but an existing sticky you highlighted, but we’ll need our official rule steward @vNote42 to decide.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Nice recap! Community was really busy this week, I can confirm that! Congrats to all mentioned! 

:thinking: I would say, the rule was not violated :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Great feedback, @MicoolPaul, thank you! 

I like the idea of highlighting key resources incl. official ones so we help new users to better navigate 😌

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Great shares! The links!

@victorwu  Application item recovery for Active Directory on Veeam | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@Geoff Burke Rancher Desktop 1.0.0 on Intel Mac | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@Chris.Childerhose Veeam Certified Architect 2022 - Achieved & Unlocked | Veeam Community Resource Hub

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great recap and honored to be mentioned.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great recap and honored to be mentioned again. Thanks @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover:grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Great recap @Kseniya @Rick Vanover

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Absolutely supporting an idea to create a section dedicated to certifications!:clap: I believe it would help lot of people who could benefit from knowledge Rasmus is sharing & also experience of folks who have passed the exam already, are willing to share their experience, tips & tricks such as @Chris.Childerhose:nerd:

Congrats on everyone mentioned in the recap, happy to see more and more #VeeamVanguard heroes contributing here as well and congrats @Kseniya & @Rick Vanover for not breaking the rule this time with so much veeamazing content published in the last week! :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Absolutely supporting an idea to create a section dedicated to certifications!:clap: I believe it would help lot of people who could benefit from knowledge Rasmus is sharing & also experience of folks who have passed the exam already, are willing to share their experience, tips & tricks such as @Chris.Childerhose:nerd:

Congrats on everyone mentioned in the recap, happy to see more and more #VeeamVanguard heroes contributing here as well and congrats @Kseniya & @Rick Vanover for not breaking the rule this time with so much veeamazing content published in the last week! :sunglasses:

I would absolutely contribute as much as I could to that kind of a section for sure.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Another great recap!

I think it would be cool to have an education section (as opposed to certification only!, but for me I think it would be great if it was a collaboration of Veeam + Community resources. Highlighting official Veeam materials for learning alongside these other great posts and resources. Would help steer people regardless of their experience. New to Veeam? Get up to speed with the Veeam University, Veeam Helpcenter etc. Working towards your VMCE? Try these mock exams and study guides. Stepping up to the VMCA? Here’s the relevant materials.

Just my thoughts! And I personally don’t think you broke the rule as it wasn’t community content but an existing sticky you highlighted, but we’ll need our official rule steward @vNote42 to decide.

Great points outlined!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP and thanks to @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover as always for their time. 
- Big congratulations to everyone mentioned in this recap. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Great recap @Kseniya @Rick Vanover

Comment