Veeam Community Recap #53

Veeam Community Recap #53
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Happy Friday, everyone!

It’s @Rick Vanover and Kseniya - welcome to the weekly recap. While Rickatron is taking a river cruise through the Danube, we share highlights of the week.

Shout outs to @Yongkang​, ​@SteveHeart and @MicoolPaul for making it into this episode  :sparkles:

Check it out now :point_down_tone3:

14 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

It is such a honor to be mentioned in this episode. Thanks @Rick Vanover @Kseniya !

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Nice recap again! Congratualtions to all mentioned → great stuff!

@Rick Vanover, you probably passed my hometown on the boat on the Danube. :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thank you for the shout out :grin:  Dedication from @Rick Vanover there!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thank you for the free advertisement @Kseniya , @Rick Vanover . Or as ABBA would sing “thank you for the music”…..
Happy weekend, and keep the feedback coming

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

A very good and precise RECAP! Thank you @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover for the drill-down! For everyone mentioned, you guys have done excellently well, congratulations! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I love the continuity of your recaps @Kseniya & @Rick Vanover, no matter in which part of the world you are, you´re unstopable! :rocket:   

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Perfect as ever :sunglasses:

Congratulations to all mentioned :thumbsup_tone3:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great recap and congrats to all mentions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Happy Friday, Nice Recap @Kseniya @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Nice Recap @Kseniya , @Rick Vanover Thank you:relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Nice recap! I like that gloves of @Rick Vanover.

Nice Friday to all of you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Congratulations to everyone who has been mentioned in the recap. And special applause to @Rick Vanover for attending to the recaps from vocation 👏

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Great recap as usual! Thx @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover and if one of you are ever in Belgium - Bruges don’t forget to mention, I’ll join you :blush: !

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Congratulations to all mentions aaaand, as always, great recap! 

Comment