Veeam Community Recap #52

Veeam Community Recap #52
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi everyone,

I and @Rick Vanover recap this week's activities, as well as discuss the results of the #BeatTheGostev challenge.

Catch up on highlights of the week - check out the new episode of Veeam Community Recap :loudspeaker: now!

15 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx for the nice recap @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover ! And congrats with your post @Rick Vanover :wink: , nice one!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Proud to see the results of #BeatTheGostev challenge as we got right 2 #VeeamVanguard heroes working at the winning company :sunglasses:  Well done & congratulations to all winners and participants for leveraging their backup speed with us!!! :rocket:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Awesome Recap @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great recap as always.  Loved hearing about the #BeattheGostev challenge.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great recap as always, but I’m pretty sure I won as I could replicate this bug! 😉 429,496,729.6GB/s

We’re also gonna need to call in fellow referee to see if that was a rule of 3 violation @vNote42 😁

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Nice recap @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you for the recap @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Great recap as always, but I’m pretty sure I won as I could replicate this bug! 😉 429,496,729.6GB/s

We’re also gonna need to call in fellow referee to see if that was a rule of 3 violation @vNote42 😁

I‘ll take that, as soon you build it in real life 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

We’re also gonna need to call in fellow referee to see if that was a rule of 3 violation @vNote42 😁

Wouldn’t we all. :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great recap @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover and thank you for mentioning my posts :sunglasses::thumbsup_tone3:
Had no opportunity to watch the recap until now at sunday night...

I was very astonished about the results of the #beatthegostev challenge and could hardly believe the numbers of the first place as they published them on LinkedIn.

And… I am not sure if you broke the rule or not…. But probably it’s ok to mention two parts  of a series by the same author… :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

According to my highly complex set of counting-rules, this recap did not violate the rule of 3!

:rofl:

BTW: just recognized the new jingle!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

If I could make it ACTUALLY do that, I think I’d have just invented something more valuable than gold or diamonds...

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

If you peaks are about 429,496,729.6GB/s, I guess your lowest bandwidth will still be higher than the beat-the-gostv-winner :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@MarkPolin, @JMeixner  - your posts are now featured on the homepage! :blush::clap_tone3::sparkles:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@MarkPolin@JMeixner  - your posts are now featured on the homepage! :blush::clap_tone3::sparkles:

Thank you @Kseniya  😎

Comment