Veeam Community Recap #51: 1 year anniversary!

Veeam Community Recap #51: 1 year anniversary!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Happy Friday Veeam Community,

Veeam Community Recap #51 *SPECIAL* edition is here! :sparkles:

It’s 1 year anniversary, and we prepared 23 min episode consisting of: 

• Highlights of the week
  • Fun Facts & Stats about Veeam Community and Recap
  • Favorite posts of the year
  • QUIZ! I and @Rick Vanover battle it out! 

There are also secret guests involved... Check it out now!

28 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This was a really fun episode - thank you @vNote42 and @MicoolPaul !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Me during a meeting seeing that @Kseniya sent the recap:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great recap and 1 year anniversary. Time flies. Congrats to all of those mentioned. Here is to another successful year ahead.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Really funny recap today. And unbelievable that is one year of community hub and reaps already….

I hope we have many fun years to go…. :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I don’t need to post a Fun Friday this week as nothing is gonna beat this!

Thanks @Kseniya & @Rick Vanover for letting us gate crash on the recapversay and for everything over this past year!

Hope everyone enjoyed it and thanks @vNote42 for all the hard work you put in to make this happen :grin:

And congratulations to everyone that featured in this week’s recap!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Wow I gave the most likes.  Time to get in the Most Liked User category and the Most Topics Created. :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

That’s it we need to hire @MicoolPaul and @vNote42 for my next party!!! 🙂 Great job guys.. Loved it!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

That’s it we need to hire @MicoolPaul and @vNote42 for my next party!!! 🙂 Great job guys.. Loved it!!

Ksenyia and Rick great as usual too :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Nice RECAP @vNote42 and @MicoolPaul. You guys executed the task successfully :clap: . Nice to know you can join all the Veaam user groups! Above all, it was very interesting to see @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover compete against each other. Great Quix!

Have a great weekend y’all!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

That was so much FUN! Thank you @MicoolPaul and @vNote42!

And THANKS Veeam Community - this was amazing year and it wouldn’t be possible without you all!

Plenty more to come! :zap::zap::zap:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

That’s it we need to hire @MicoolPaul and @vNote42 for my next party!!! 🙂 Great job guys.. Loved it!!

Well I’ve always wanted to visit Canada...

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

That was great to watch. Good work, guys 😃

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Special people for this special recap!

I like to say that all of this is Veeam Family, I really fell that all of you are like a part of me. Everyone is a part of this amazing community.

Thanks @Rick Vanover and @Kseniya for that. Thanks for all active members too.

It's really good see and talk to you every week. Actually, if I don’t enter here on community, I feel like of something is missing.

Thank you to all of you, my friends!

This is the first year of many!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

23 August, that’s a great day! Happy 1 year anniversary all!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Happy Recapversary!:birthday: It’s been an awsome recap of our first year, with very famous guests :smile:

@Kseniya and @Rick Vanover, you’ve did a great job building up this community :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I don’t need to post a Fun Friday this week as nothing is gonna beat this!

Thanks @Kseniya & @Rick Vanover for letting us gate crash on the recapversay and for everything over this past year!

Hope everyone enjoyed it and thanks @vNote42 for all the hard work you put in to make this happen :grin:

And congratulations to everyone that featured in this week’s recap!

Thanks Michael, but without your sacrificial contribution this would never have been possible! :innocent:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Wow I gave the most likes.  Time to get in the Most Liked User category and the Most Topics Created. :joy:

Keep on liking! :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Yes! We will perform a Geoff-Quiz … already have ideas ...

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks to @Kseniya , @Rick Vanover and all members for this great (not so new any more) community! 

It was really a great pleasure and fun to gatecrash the birthday recap with @MicoolPaul:smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Keep on liking! :joy:

:rofl:

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

great recap and happy anniversary all.:blush: ..Thanks to @Kseniya , @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Kseniya , @Rick Vanover , @MicoolPaul and @vNote42  : this was awesome and really fun! As @wolff.mateus mentioned already, it feels like we are a kind of family. This is so great and I think this is very unique, one of a kind, unseen I think at other vendors. Proud and happy being part of this family :hugging:

Also thx again for the shout out, nice that the contribution is much appreciated :sunglasses: .

At @Kseniya : I have two more ideas to add to your statistics :sunglasses: (perhaps something for the next time)

1. The top-3 of community-members being nominated in the top-3 (4 - 5 - ...) of the recap
  2. The top-3 STICKY posts of community-members (I know I have some topics being sticked :blush: )

The quiz also was nice, fun and a great idea!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

That was so much FUN! Thank you @MicoolPaul and @vNote42!

And THANKS Veeam Community - this was amazing year and it wouldn’t be possible without you all!

Plenty more to come! :zap::zap::zap:

Looking forward to it @Kseniya and will contribute for sure.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @Kseniya , @Rick Vanover , @MicoolPaul and @vNote42  : this was awesome and really fun! As @wolff.mateus mentioned already, it feels like we are a kind of family. This is so great and I think this is very unique, one of a kind, unseen I think at other vendors. Proud and happy being part of this family :hugging:

Also thx again for the shout out, nice that the contribution is much appreciated :sunglasses: .

At @Kseniya : I have two more ideas to add to your statistics :sunglasses: (perhaps something for the next time)

1. The top-3 of community-members being nominated in the top-3 (4 - 5 - ...) of the recap
  2. The top-3 STICKY posts of community-members (I know I have some topics being sticked :blush: )

These are great ideas Nico. 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Kseniya , @Rick Vanover , @MicoolPaul and @vNote42  : this was awesome and really fun! As @wolff.mateus mentioned already, it feels like we are a kind of family. This is so great and I think this is very unique, one of a kind, unseen I think at other vendors. Proud and happy being part of this family :hugging:

At @Kseniya : I have two more ideas to add to your statistics :sunglasses: (perhaps something for the next time)

These are great ideas Nico. 😀

Thx @Chris.Childerhose !

Comment