Veeam Community Recap #5

• 27 November 2020
  • 8 comments
Veeam Community Recap #5
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey Veeam Community!

I and @Rick Vanover recap this week in the Veeam Community with some SPECIAL extra content. 

Check it out now!

P.S.: As promised in the video, here’s the link to Happy Holidays giveaway from Veeam - get a chance to win some awesome tech gadgets! :blush:

8 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Excellent Recap @Kseniya !!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Again a great week and recap as well! A lot of good content. Thanks for being part of it! 

Enjoy Thanksgiving holidays in the US!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@Kseniya what can I do, when my home country is not on the list to register to win a giveaway? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

No rules with an exception, eh? :grin: Great recap, you two have a great energy in these videos - please do keep it up. Love that you keep adding badges :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@Kseniya what can I do, when my home country is not on the list to register to win a giveaway? 

I’m always wondering about those terms&conditions; why are certain countries not allowed to take part in giveaways?

I’m also wondering what surprise we’ll see/get at the end of the year; is it v11? ;)

EDIT: Whom can we contact regarding the Happy Holidays givaway? I think I’ve entered twice and one time with the wrong country. If you go to the registration page for the first time and chose the country, it always switches to “Belgium”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @vNote42 and @regnor!

Limitations might be caused by the local laws and regulations. As per Terms and Conditions, program is governed by Swiss law and is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@regnor, as for country, let me check with the team who can help with that! :blush:  (I think team can also can advise if you’re among registrants!)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Regarding the country bit, there are some rules with the different countries and the way things like gifts are permitted to be distributed in a lucky draw manner, which makes some countries not permitted on the lists.

I can say we had a thorough review to this this topic last year, when we started “going big” online.

We initially started this type of stuff in-person for a lab giveaway or such at an event, but this format works best for the largest audience.

Comment