Veeam Community Recap #40

Veeam Community Recap #40
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Happy Friday, everyone!

Veeam Community Recap #40:loudspeaker: is here.

Guess what? We are back to breaking the rule - and we have two specials to share!

As promised in the video, here are a few useful links: 

18 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Here’s to breaking the rules! :raised_hands:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Who will be the first to find Alfred the Cat in the video? Go! :feet:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Another great recap as always @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover  #breaktherules :joy:

Thanks for the shoutout too! :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

#breaktherules :grin: . Good recap @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Rick’s Pin at the end?!?! :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

YEEEES! :smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

A hidden Easter egg in the community recap😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Me: “I see Alfred!”

Normal people: “How often?”

Me: “Everytime...”

:joy::hamster:

Thanks for this another recap @Rick Vanover and @Kseniya!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Great recap @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover . Thank you for the shoutout...and kudos to @Chris.Childerhose @Geoff Burke & @falkob as well. Good stuff!

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great recap @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover . Thank you for the shoutout...and kudos to @Chris.Childerhose @Geoff Burke & @falkob as well. Good stuff!

Cheers!

Thanks Shane :thumbsup_tone2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great Recap @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover. Thanks for your efforts and to the contributors as well @Chris.Childerhose, @Geoff Burke , and @falkob.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great Recap @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover. Thanks for your efforts and to the contributors as well @Chris.Childerhose@Geoff Burke , and @falkob.  

Thanks. :thumbsup_tone2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

As usual an exquisite recap by @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover ! Kudos to the interesting posts of @Chris.Childerhose, @coolsport00 , @Geoff Burke and @falkob !

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

As usual an exquisite recap by @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover ! Kudos to the interesting posts of @Chris.Childerhose@coolsport00 , @Geoff Burke and @falkob !

Thanks Nico. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Kudos to all four guys for their informative posts @Chris.Childerhose , @coolsport00  , @Geoff Burke  and @falkob  

@Kseniya : Say it again “Authentication” :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Veeamazing recap @Kseniya  & @Rick Vanover ! Looking forward to read new stories and see new AWS heroes coming from the Veeam Community! :white_check_mark:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Kudos to all four guys for their informative posts @Chris.Childerhose , @coolsport00  , @Geoff Burke  and @falkob  

Oh boy! I have to ask @Geoff Burke not to write anything that consist ‘Authentication’ word in it :smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Oh boy! I have to ask @Geoff Burke not to write anything that consist ‘Authentication’ word in it :smile:

You were fine, you should have heard me when I was learning Polish in University trying this W Szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie! Only after the 3rd glass of wine was I able to somewhat do it :)

Comment