Veeam Community Recap #30

Veeam Community Recap #30
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi everyone,

This weekly recap, I and @Rick Vanover break the rules again and showcase 4 top picks!

Catch up on highlights of the week - check it out now:point_down_tone3:

11 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Another great recap @Kseniya & @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx again for the shout out @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover !!! Happy that my content is being appreciated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for this another Recap Batman and Robin.

Just a suggestion: What you think about put the link of these highlight topics?

It’ll be easier to click and read it if we miss it during the week.

Obs.: Missing the Rick's background!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Wonderful @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover !

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Well done @Kseniya @Rick Vanover . Great article highlights from @Nico Losschaert  @vNote42 @Geoff Burke and others. Keep on building up the community!

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@coolsport00 : When we are going to listern you in Community recap :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Inder - Probably never since I don’t manage it :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Inder - Probably never since I don’t manage it :)

oh ok :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Another week, another awesome recap, it’s awesome how much you can learn every week as people are off exploring different things and reporting back here to the community to share! Kudos to everyone mentioned this week + the always Veeamazing @Kseniya  & @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Very well summarized week in the community! Great recapped posts of this week! And thanks for mentioning my post as well. 

To be part of Carbonaros show was a surprise for me too! What was often misunderstood was that @Rick Vanover and I managed to guess Carbonaros’s card in his envelope. That was the real magic! :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks, everyone! 

Posts by @vNote42, @Nico Losschaert and @Geoff Burke are featured on the homepage! :blush::clap_tone3:

Comment