Veeam Community Recap #108

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week was EPIC!  V12 has launched and we are off and running with great community engagement for the V12 products and the Veeam Data Platform! Watch this weeks’s recap below:

The Links

via @kirststoner12 

via @Aquais 

via @Chris.Arceneaux 

Special Department News (maybe we broke the rule...)

via @safiya 

via @Rick Vanover 

via @vmJoe 

via @Cassandra Faris 

via @Geoff Burke and @AdamMazouz 

Who’s New

We were happy to welcome +199 new members to the Veeam Community! Cooles usernames go to: @PepTown @OverEasy @Hyped-upConverged @thatman @jumpjackflash and WOW LOVE THIS @L0v3Veeam!

10 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil - you’re welcome, Rick! It is a pleasure to be able to post and help with the larger Veeam community!  And it is great to make the Weekly Recap!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great recap and congrats to all those mentioned.  Welcome new members. 😎

@Madi.Cristil -- really like the sticky header in the community for sure!  Would be nice to see it change based on what is important/new/etc.  😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Another great recap. Thanks for sharing. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

199 new members??? Kudos team! 

@L0v3Veeam joining on Valentines week, that will be difficult to beat! 

Great recap! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

great green guys 😋

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

A few days late on the recap, but really enjoyed it @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover . Nice posts shared.
In regards to the Zoomit feature you perform Rick...from a looooooong-time corrective lenses wearer, in which it seems to get weaker by the age, I am a big fan of you doing this so I can see what you’re discussing. Please keep it up! As far as the ‘sticky banner’ for important new posts, I like it as a quick-click way to get there. Nice find! Appreciate you all.

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What an informative RECAP! Who else enjoyed/smiled in between while watching this episode?. Thank you @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil for the great job,, and also to everyone mentioned.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Really great recap and congrats to all those mentioned.  Welcome new members. 😎

@Madi.Cristil -- really like the sticky header in the community for sure!  Would be nice to see it change based on what is important/new/etc.  😁

I agree! The feature topic is actually a welcome development for me

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

What a awesome recap! Thx @Madi.Cristil  and @Rick Vanover . Shout out @Rick Vanover for the upgrade center, that’s really handy!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

A few days late on the recap, but really enjoyed it @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover . Nice posts shared.
In regards to the Zoomit feature you perform Rick...from a looooooong-time corrective lenses wearer, in which it seems to get weaker by the age, I am a big fan of you doing this so I can see what you’re discussing. Please keep it up! As far as the ‘sticky banner’ for important new posts, I like it as a quick-click way to get there. Nice find! Appreciate you all.

Cheers!

+1

Comment