Ready to be a legend…a Veeam Legend? Class 2022 will soon be announced!

Ready to be a legend…a Veeam Legend? Class 2022 will soon be announced!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

We’ll be announcing the first intake of 2022 Veeam Legends soon, so get excited! 

Veeam Legends is a Veeam community program, for data protection industry experts who are passionate about technology, innovation and eager to further develop their career, while sharing their experiences with the community.

As avid Veeam users, they participate in various community projects:

• Blogs and podcasts: Bring your knowledge and expertise to the Veeam community. Never blogged? No worries; you can still contribute. The Veeam Community Hub is open to everyone, whether you are a beginning or experienced writer.
  • Veeam University: Get the knowledge you need to stay current and on top, whether its basic features or advanced functionality. Start FREE on-demand training now!
  • Discussion boards: Join discussions about Veeam community projects, Veeam events, the industry and technology news.
  • Veeam User Groups: Connect with your local Veeam community, share experiences, learn from your peers and expand your network! Check out upcoming events and VUG meetings near you.
  • R&D Forums: Join technical discussions about Veeam products with the Veeam R&D Team and submit feature requests! Make sure to add your R&D Forums nickname into your Community Hub profile so all your contributions will be scored.

Veeam Legends program also offer benefits:

• An invite to the private Veeam Legends group
  • Permission to use the Veeam Legends logo on cards, website, etc. for one year
  • Private webinars with Veeam partners
  • Access to NFRs, private betas and pre-launch briefings
  • Access to Veeam product teams
  • Veeam Legends swag
  • And more!

The Veeam Legends program acknowledge our most *legendary*, active and experienced community members, and there’s still time for YOU to become one!

Want to know more about the program and its benefits? Check out @MicoolPaul’s blog post about his experience and year in review.

32 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

We’ll be announcing the first intake of 2022 Veeam Legends soon, so get excited!

I am excited :laughing:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Haha glad to hear that, @regnor:smile:  I am looking forward to announcement too! :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

This is another great program to learn the Veeam products, similar to Veeam Vanguard program.:heart_eyes: I am not a backup expert. For me, the member selection opportunities for this program is very low.:grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Awesome, excited about that !

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

This is another great program to learn the Veeam products, similar to Veeam Vanguard program.:heart_eyes:

Learning and sharing are indeed key pillars, @victorwu:blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

This is another great program to learn the Veeam products, similar to Veeam Vanguard program.:heart_eyes:

Learning and sharing are indeed key pillars, @victorwu:blush:

Agreed. I am always learning and sharing my experience, not only Veeam products in each community.:grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Good luck to all 🙂 I‘m really happy for everyone who gets in the first legend class of 2022.

Agreed. I am always learning and sharing my experience, not only Veeam products in each community.:grin:

@victorwu 

You are doing great 👍 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Oh, very exciting. I can’t wait… :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Actual Legends did an amazing job to help community to grow, you are #veeamazing guys.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Good news! Waiting for this second year.

:scooter:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I am really excited and can’t wait for the new faces that will be joining as well… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Looking forward to the upcoming intake and fresh Veeam Legends title holders!! :lion_face::star:

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Awesome:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for the mention in the article, and good luck to all again! Hope to see you all on a Veeam Legends call if I can make the cut!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks for the mention in the article, and good luck to all again! Hope to see you all on a Veeam Legends call if I can make the cut!

Next year we’ll waiting from you an article about Veeam Vanguard too :sunglasses:

Userlevel 2

Good luck to all

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Is this the week @Kseniya ? Already very exited!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Is this the week @Kseniya ? Already very exited!

Targeting to the next week, @vNote42:fire:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Targeting to the next week, @vNote42:fire:

@Kseniya 

Only one week left :disappointed_relieved::scream:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

😮 time to be on best behaviour around here! Excitement and anticipation here over the pending announcement!

Good luck to all

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

😮 time to be on best behaviour around here! Excitement and anticipation here over the pending announcement!

Good luck to all

Good luck to all. :pray:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I guess this is the week … ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I guess this is the week … ?

Kseniya mentioned something like this. We will see… :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

thank you for renew !!!:heart_eyes: