NEW VLOG KASTEN KONNEKT!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi Folks,

I have created an unofficial Vlog about Kasten, backups, kubernetes and other cloud native bits and pieces. I hope to produce weekly short episodes focusing on different topics. I will try to not make these boring cures for insomnia :) and with any luck put smiles on people’s faces while helping everyone learn together!

cheers

9 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Awesome work. Another thing to bookmark and listen to. 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This is a great idea Geoff, thanks for all the effort and time you put into this content. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great work! By the way, what kind of application did you use in making your video? 
- For me, Davinci, OBS and Audacity isn’t the solution anymore…. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Great work! By the way, what kind of application did you use in making your video? 

Hi Iams3le,

I use Ecamm https://www.ecamm.com/. It is for work so I did not buy it myself, just borrowing it for a joy ride on the weekends :) 

cheers

Geoff

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi Iams3le,

I use Ecamm https://www.ecamm.com/. It is for work so I did not buy it myself, just borrowing it for a joy ride on the weekends :) 

cheers

Geoff

Hehehe 😂 Thank you very much for your response. Very well appreciated 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

LOVE!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Great show @Geoff Burke! Looking forward to the next episode👍

In Powershell you could use ‘cls’, ‘clear’ and ‘clear-host’. All do the same, but the first two are only aliases of the last one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Looking forward to the followibg parts.

I am always looking for material about kubernetes and kasten to build knowlegde about these topics. 😎👍🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Awesome work.

Comment