Solved

want to remove my machine with enterpise manager . 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

At a custmer side they deployed enterpise manager and connect backup server in it. but in a case format the machine and reinstall it but the problem is backup server popup please manage it like they want or update your lic key. but backup server told please manage the server with enterprise manager 

case ----is enterprise manager is not available

i want to remove my machine with enterpise manager . 

icon

Best answer by Mildur 22 July 2022, 17:13

View original

6 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

When you delete your backup server in Enterprise Manager it removes the license from the backup server. You will need an own licence file for your backzp server.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Gopal Singh 

Our support can provide a sql query to remove the enterprise manager from the vbr configuration database. As far as I know, that‘s the only way to get rid of this message. Had that multiple times when working for an Service Provider.

Thanks

Fabian

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @Gopal Singh 

Our support can provide a sql query to remove the enterprise manager from the vbr configuration database. As far as I know, that‘s the only way to get rid if this message. Had that multiple times when working for an Service Provider.

Thanks

Fabian

Yep as noted this is the only way to remove it unfortunately.  I work for an MSP and have had to do this several times. 😏

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Chris.Childerhose  @Mildur @JMeixner thanks for you quick responce

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @Gopal Singh 

Our support can provide a sql query to remove the enterprise manager from the vbr configuration database. As far as I know, that‘s the only way to get rid if this message. Had that multiple times when working for an Service Provider.

Thanks

Fabian

Yep as noted this is the only way to remove it unfortunately.  I work for an MSP and have had to do this several times. 😏

Ah, ok, did not see that the Enterprise Manager isn't there anymore. 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You can still update the license key though if you need…..I just ran into this internally.  We no longer have an Enterprise Manager but the key we had was managed by the EM.  There was a button I could select to still supply the license key as I was changing over to VUL’s from perpetual licensing.  I still need to open a ticket with support to get the query to remove the EM entry from our deployment.  But that’s the answer…..

Comment