VUG Germany and Austria - VMCE Session

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Guten Tag and Hi to all the “German speaking” VUG members !

On the 23rd of July there is going to be the first session where VUG Germany and VUG Austria are partnering with each other and joining forces to deliver a session to you guys. However, this one is going to be in English :wink:

As announced, we will have a Veeam User Group session on VMCE and generally how to approach multiple choice exams and could win no one less than @haslund for this session and are extremely happy that he does this session for us ! We are extremely looking forward to a great session with lots of tips and tricks!

:tada::tada::tada::tada:

In addition, we offer all other VUG community members that you may also join this session, since it is in English anyway. If you would like to attend, press the “Attend” button and watch for the session link :wink: 

Best Regards and a GREAT start into the week !

Your,

VUGDE & VUGAT leaderboard

13 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Cannot wait for this session and looking forward to attending.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Excellent, I am really looking forward to this session :sunglasses::thumbsup_tone3:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

We are really happy to have @haslund  on board ! This is going to be a great session !

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

We are really happy to have @haslund  on board ! This is going to be a great session !

Most definitely since I am preparing to take the VMCE2020 now and then 2021 after my training class. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

We are really happy to have @haslund  on board ! This is going to be a great session !

Most definitely since I am preparing to take the VMCE2020 now and then 2021 after my training class. 😁

Then this session is for you mate ! See you there on friday :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx @falkob for sharing and organizing this! I will join the session because @haslund is the best in preparing the VCME exams ;-). I have done already a couple of times (VMCE 2020 at the moment), but VMCE 2021 I still have to do, probably the beginning of next year. So all tips are welcome!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thx @falkob for sharing and organizing this! I will join the session because @haslund is the best in preparing the VCME exams ;-). I have done already a couple of times (VMCE 2020 at the moment), but VMCE 2021 I still have to do, probably the beginning of next year. So all tips are welcome!

Thank you for participating ! This is going to be a great session with a good mix of people who have never done a training and people who already did VMCE or VMCA certifications !

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Really looking forward to the event! I hope it helps me through my exam next week! :rolling_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I’m planing to do the VMCE2021 so it's great to get some live tips from @haslund . Looking forward to this session

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Really looking forward to this one @falkob, see you soon and good luck for everything to go smooth! :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

VMCE session starts in 10 min! Join us! :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx for this splendid session!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Excellent session, very informative.

Thank you for @haslund all the information.

And a big thanks to the german and austrian VUG leaders for organizing this event. 😎👍🏼

Comment