Solved

VMCE 2021 exam prepartion

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi all Veeam Vanguards and Legends:

I am preparing the VMCE 2021 exam. May anyone share your exam experience to me? Thanks.

icon

Best answer by HangTen416 24 July 2022, 18:01

View original

15 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Passed the VMCE exam! Thanks to all.🙏

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @victorwu 

@MicoolPaul wrote a good blog post about it.

https://community.veeam.com/blogs-and-podcasts-57/veeam-certified-engineer-2021-exam-released-reviewed-1017

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Rasmus' resources (practice exams and videos) are great resources. If you use the Veeam official practice exam, be careful with the actual exam because they can use similar questions with a key difference. So read the questions carefully. Read all the Veeam documentation and know all the notes as sometimes the questions focus on the exceptions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Rasmus' resources (practice exams and videos) are great resources. If you use the Veeam official practice exam, be careful with the actual exam because they can use similar questions with a key difference. So read the questions carefully. Read all the Veeam documentation and know all the notes as sometimes the questions focus on the exceptions.

Yes these are one of the best resources to use for any of the Veeam certifications.  The blog by Michael is also very as he gives shoutout to my book. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @victorwu , congrats with this! I also started with preparing the VMCE exam (doing the exam next month). It’s getting a lot… This is for me personally the third time 😅. Already VMCE v9 and v2020 and hopefully soon v2021 🤔

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @victorwu , congrats with this! I also started with preparing the VMCE exam (doing the exam next month). It’s getting a lot… This is for me personally the third time 😅. Already VMCE v9 and v2020 and hopefully soon v2021 🤔

You can do it Nico.  Use Rasmus’s stuff to study - it is great.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Nice one @victorwu  - I’d never doubt you to pass!

Thanks, @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @victorwu , congrats with this! I also started with preparing the VMCE exam (doing the exam next month). It’s getting a lot… This is for me personally the third time 😅. Already VMCE v9 and v2020 and hopefully soon v2021 🤔

Thanks, @Nico Losschaert 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Congrats @victorwu  :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Congratulations, Victor 😎👍🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Good job !

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Nice one @victorwu  - I’d never doubt you to pass!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats @victorwu 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Congratulations @victorwu 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Congratulations 👏