#VeeamON2022 Starts This Week!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for everyone that took part in the polls in my Fun Friday lead up. Huge amount of excitement from the community to see what’s going on with Veeam Backup & Replication v12, in particular in the service provider and object storage spaces, as determined by you, the voters!

Poll Results Below:

If you haven’t already, don’t forget to register and check out VeeamON virtually at https://www.veeam.com/veeamon

What session are you most excited to see? Let’s share sessions in the comments 👇👇👇

4 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

For me it HAS to be @falkob’s lessons learned from their “beat the Gostev” challenge submission. As much as I love seeing what’s up and coming, a successful implementation and execution is key.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

For me it HAS to be @falkob’s lessons learned from their “beat the Gostev” challenge submission. As much as I love seeing what’s up and coming, a successful implementation and execution is key.

@MicoolPaul 

Me too. There was a webinar about that topic last year, but I missed it.

So glad, that it will be discussed on VeeamOn :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Looking forward to pretty much any of the v12 enhancements, especially object storage items including object first.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Cannot wait but need to take Vanguard call first then off to VeeamON to register.  Looking forward to all things v12 and then some.  Including Object First. 😎

Comment