VeeamON Update: SHOES ARE BACK!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Veeam Community,

Now it’s time to have a serious conversation, as they are BACKKK!

VeeamON 2021 Update is your chance to step up your modern data protection AND your sneaker game. We’re giving away custom Veeam sneakers and YOU have a chance to win!

Follow these simple rules:

1. Register for VeeamON 2021 Update

2. Share photo of you wearing your current kicks in the comments of this post

3. Let us know WHY you need a veeamazing upgrade 

The nastiest sneakers you got the better. We need a SERIOUS reason for upgrade. Let us laugh together!

Make sure to join us on Oct. 13 or Oct. 14 where we’ll announce the eight winners.

The contest is open now through October 6th. For more details, visit: https://bddy.me/3D1wrVT

97 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Here is me running the half marathon.. so .. shoes please!!! :) 

No shoes = no entry into the compo :wink:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

who said there are not shoes here 🙂, these are nature’s shoes 🙂 so you add Veeam shoes to nature and you get “Nature’s Best”!! what a marketing trick… or this could be a before and after photo thing.. i.e. baremetal.. then later protected by veeam 🙂 !!!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

This man needs shoes!! :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

This man needs shoes!! :joy:

And Folks.. Chris C is always right!!! :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

This is hilarious, @Geoff Burke:smile:

We still want to see your shoes! I can’t believe you are wearing these nature’s ones in January in Canada? :smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

We still want to see your shoes! I can’t believe you are wearing these nature’s ones in January in Canada? :smile:

Ok will try to find some.. yeah I run barefoot in January sometimes too, relieves stress just like a good swim. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Ok here you go.. now would not that Coffee Cup look Great with Veeam shoes next to it instead of Jordans!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Now we are talking, @Geoff Burke:smile: Great candidate! :smile:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Black and faded, needed new ones .. poem from my side :)

Need Rock n roll, See old shoes has hole,
Now its another goal, new shoes with Veeam sole, 
what a shoe, i saw.. looks good for everyone, 
send me a pair please, i will have a run .. :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Ah Poetry contest!!!!! Yes!!

Legacy soles can be thrown away
The don't protect you anyway
I had to baremetal it today
But just as disaster came in to play
and thought that it was going to get its way
Along came veeam shoes to protect this natural array
Green Veeamies on the dance floor sway and sway

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

:pensive: Very damaged:pensive:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Today, I was able to lay hands on some of my faded shoes :grinning: Following strict instructions, I have registered for the VeeamON2021Update, and the shoes are worn :smile:

I would like to have the veeamazing upgrade in order to make people who haven’t heard of or used Veeam to get to know it. Above all, I love kicks and I buy them a lot :laughing: Therefore, having a customised Veeam kicks in my rack is enough swag already!!!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Damn I am too good with my shoes making them last. :joy:

Maybe time to rough them up just for this. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi @Chris.Childerhose , I now the feeling, I’m taking care of my shoes, therefore not a pair available that is soo bad it could ever win :thinking: those nice ones of Veeam

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi all, how will you follow this event? In Belgium Veeam has organized a VeeamON event in the Kinepolis (biggest cinema chain) in Brussels. I will attend, will be nice I think :blush: .

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi all, how will you follow this event? In Belgium Veeam has organized a VeeamON event in the Kinepolis (biggest cinema chain) in Brussels. I will attend, will be nice I think :blush: .

I am not aware of a cinema event in germany. So, I will follow at my laptop...

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

That’s great!!!:muscle_tone2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Chris.Childerhose , I now the feeling, I’m taking care of my shoes, therefore not a pair available that is soo bad it could ever win :thinking: those nice ones of Veeam

Perhaps clean and good looking shoes are a bonus in the competition? This would mean that you're able to take care of the Veeam sneakers 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @Chris.Childerhose , I now the feeling, I’m taking care of my shoes, therefore not a pair available that is soo bad it could ever win :thinking: those nice ones of Veeam

Perhaps clean and good looking shoes are a bonus in the competition? This would mean that you're able to take care of the Veeam sneakers 😉

Never thought of it from that angle. Time to get the shoes out and take a pic. :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Never thought of it from that angle. Time to get the shoes out and take a pic. :smiley:

@Geoff Burke is definitely disqualified then, he’s lost his!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

who said there are not shoes here 🙂, these are nature’s shoes 🙂 so you add Veeam shoes to nature and you get “Nature’s Best”!! what a marketing trick… or this could be a before and after photo thing.. i.e. baremetal.. then later protected by veeam 🙂 !!!! 

I’m thinking you take it up a notch and get your nature shoes tattooed with the Veeam logo :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Was out walking my dog this morning and did not realize how old my shoes look so throwing my hat in the ring.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

My current shoes are completely worn down. 😟😟😟

I need urgently these Veeam Kicks to be able to support my customers Veeam installations further 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

My current shoes are completely worn down. 😟😟😟

I need urgently these Veeam Kicks to be able to support my customers Veeam installations further 😎

Ouch!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Mine are fine, do not need new ones!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Ok will try to find some.. yeah I run barefoot in January sometimes too, relieves stress just like a good swim. 

you seem to fulfill some stereotypes people have of Canadians in their heads :rofl:

Comment