VeeamON 2021 Day Recordings!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Miss any Sessions today at VeeamON? Go here and click on the ‘Watch Recording’ button within any Session you missed and/or wanna see. Happy Viewing!
Cheers.

22 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

This is one of the nice things with online is recordings and being able to catch up with other sessions you missed on the days since many great ones overlap.  :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

YES! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

This is one of the nice things with online is recordings and being able to catch up with other sessions you missed on the days since many great ones overlap.  :grin:

Would be great to see this with the physical events in the future, limited time recording access so you don’t have to miss out!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@MicoolPaul ...I think you will, with events, well...VeeamON at least… sticking with a hybrid model going forward. Well actually, you won’t see the recordings this fast now that I think of it because this year’s were pre-recorded so was easy to get them up right away. For future hybrid events, it’ll take a day or 2 because they will done live.

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Miss any Sessions today at VeeamON? Go here and click on the ‘Watch Recording’ button within any Session you missed and/or wanna see. Happy Viewing!
Cheers.

Thanks a lot @coolsport00 

Userlevel 2

I’m disappointed that the session videos do not have closed captioning.

I am deaf so rely heavily on CC to understand the content.

The topics look really interesting and relevant to my work, but I’ll have to give these a miss.

Anyway, congrats to the organizers on putting together such a great event!

Cheers

Mal

Userlevel 2

Cheers.

Good

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

The topics look really interesting and relevant to my work, but I’ll have to give these a miss.

Cheers

Mal

Good suggestion.  I am sure Veeam stuaff will try to change this in future.

Userlevel 2

Cheers

Mal

Good suggestion.  I am sure Veeam stuaff will try to change this in future.

The inclusion is not in VEEAM priority.

This company have a long history of Women discrimination and also they don’t have LGBT people in his staff. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@Mal: I’m sorry to hear that. I would suggest that you fill out the event survey and give this as a feedback.

@Guillermo B: I can’t comment much on your post besides that I haven't heard anything negative at all.

Userlevel 3

Cheers.

thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Guillermo B before making a strong comment such that you have, make sure you know for sure who Veeam has on its staff. I’ve been involved with Veeam (a customer) for over a decade. I’m fairly confident your comment is pretty inaccurate. They have women in multiple various roles; and have a diverse staff all around the globe.
@Mal I think that is a great suggestion. Keep in mind though, these virtual conference are a ‘new’ thing still. But, they will be sticking around in a hybrid sense moving forward. I’m sure Veeam can accommodate this somehow in the future.

Cheers.

Userlevel 2

Cheers.

Great!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Cheers.

For how long these recordings are be kept?
Do you know?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Cheers.

For how long these recordings are be kept?
Do you know?

They will be available for three months regarding to @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Thanks Jochen. :) Yes...3mos typically is what they’ve been running for. And, thankfully. There are so many I want to see & don’t get to during the event, it gives me time to catch up! (not that Vanguards get an inside scoop of the stuff beforehand..but still 😏 )

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Mal ...I saw a setting in my Chrome browser that you can maybe use, at least during sessions running “live”. Toggle the music/note button in the upper right of your Chrome browser, then enable ‘Live Caption’. This enabled closed-captioning during the sessions, it looks like

Hope that helps you.

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Mal ...I saw a setting in my Chrome browser that you can maybe use, at least during sessions running “live”. Toggle the music/note button in the upper right of your Chrome browser, then enable ‘Live Caption’. This enabled closed-captioning during the sessions, it looks like

Hope that helps you.

Cheers!

:thumbsup:

Userlevel 2

So happy to be able to catch up with the ones I've missed :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yeah, else you have option to see live late night on other regions :)

Userlevel 2

Hope that helps you.

Cheers!

@coolsport00  … My apologies for not responding sooner. I didn’t receive an email notification for your post, and only saw it just now.
That’s a very interesting option, and it is working! Even when watching the session recordings. It seems quite accurate too, not 100% but enough for me to get the gist.
Thanks very much for the tip. Now I can start watching the sessions :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Glad it worked for you @Mal !!! :)

Cheers!

Comment