Veeam VMCE Trainig On Demand

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

i want to be a Veeam VMCE, but in my country no Veeam Training center. As per I know that it is need to take trainig before sit in the exam.

So that I request to Veeam, is it possible to crate any on deamnd course like VMware, so that we can take the training and sit in the exam. 

I request to Veeam to see the issue.

Stay Home, Stay Safe.

13 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

There are at least virtual classrooms sessions for VMCE. I would suggest to look at different training centers from other countries and see what the can offer.

https://www.veeam.com/vmce-education-centers.html?ad=in-text-link

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Any future on-demand training would most likely be limited to the English language, if you are comfortable with an online class in English then my suggestion, like @regnor, would be to attend a live online remote course from an education center offering the class with an English speaking trainer.

I am sure that Infosyte in Malaysia or DDLS in Australiawould be happy to offer you a seat in an online class in English.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey Shaokat,

We have training centres in similar timezones offering the class Live Online, allowing you to sit the training remotely from home/office.

Regnor above has the right link to find one, but if you need an intro, drop me a line.

Simon

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

There are at least virtual classrooms sessions for VMCE. I would suggest to look at different training centers from other countries and see what the can offer.

https://www.veeam.com/vmce-education-centers.html?ad=in-text-link

there have no training center, but other country it has

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Any future on-demand training would most likely be limited to the English language, if you are comfortable with an online class in English then my suggestion, like @regnor, would be to attend a live online remote course from an education center offering the class with an English speaking trainer.

I am sure that Infosyte in Malaysia or DDLS in Australiawould be happy to offer you a seat in an online class in English.

The English Language is okay. I am not comfortable with the online class in the English Language.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Shaokat: Which language are you looking for?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Shaokat: Which language are you looking for?

@haslund I am looking for Bangla and English. Bangla is my Mother language. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Shaokat: I am sorry, but there are currently no Veeam Certified Trainers in our system who speak Bangla. Both Infosyte Malaysia and DDLS Australia can provide you with online classes in English. If you prefer, the education centers in India or the United Kingdom can probably also provide online classes in English… comes down to which time zone works best for you.

Hope this helps solve your need at this time? If not, please let me know how we can assist you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Shaokat: I am sorry, but there are currently no Veeam Certified Trainers in our system who speak Bangla. Both Infosyte Malaysia and DDLS Australia can provide you with online classes in English. If you prefer, the education centers in India or the United Kingdom can probably also provide online classes in English… comes down to which time zone works best for you.

Hope this helps solve your need at this time? If not, please let me know how we can assist you.

I think if any on-demand course start by veeam it will help me. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

We deeply appreciate your feedback that on-demand training would be helping you. If you can help clarify why an on-demand course in English is OK for you but a live online course in English will not help you - then I can help bring this information forward to our team for discussion.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

We deeply appreciate your feedback that on-demand training would be helping you. If you can help clarify why an on-demand course in English is OK for you but a live online course in English will not help you - then I can help bring this information forward to our team for discussion.

@haslund I think that in the on-demand course we can take the lesson at our suitable time. but in the live online course, all the lesson is complete within the fixed time. it is difficult to concentration all time :innocent: . Moreover, we can see the on-demand course many times. the on-demand course topic is specific. I think that I can clarify you. 

Hope that Veeam Team will see the issue seriously. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@haslund I think that in the on-demand course we can take the lesson at our suitable time. but in the live online course, all the lesson is complete within the fixed time. it is difficult to concentration all time :innocent: . Moreover, we can see the on-demand course many times. the on-demand course topic is specific. I think that I can clarify you. 

Hope that Veeam Team will see the issue seriously. 

@haslund would you please forward this to your team for discussion?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Shaokat -
Before doing a course, I actually recommend doing the free training at Veeam’s website to get an initial grasp of the technologies. I actually did so to start my VMCE, then Veeam Certified Architect journey.
https://www.veeam.com/free-on-demand-trainings.html?ad=menu-resources

All the best in your VMCE journey!

Comment