Veeam VMCE 2021 Fast Track Now Available

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

As many of you may have seen from your email Veeam has recently released a VMCE 2021 Fast Track package for any v9, 2020 certificate holders or people who have taken the v10 class but not passed the exam. I’ve written a blog on the subject but TL;DR it’s definitely worth checking out. 

10 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

This is interesting and will definitely check out.  I have not got an email about but maybe due to taking the v11 courses.  I need to do the exam for 2021 anyway and this would be a good way to cram before taking the test then VMCA2022 after that. 😁

Thanks for posting Jim.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I have received the mail. But I‘m already an owner of the Vmce 2021 cert. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Wonder what the criteria are for getting the email. That is why I wondered about already taking the VMCE course for v11. Hopefully I still get it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I had the VMCE v9 course and cert.

And I had the VMCE 2021 course in April this year. 
The 2021 exam on 4th oct.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Wonder what the criteria are for getting the email. That is why I wondered about already taking the VMCE course for v11. Hopefully I still get it. 

According to @rhaslund it is holders of VMCE v9 or 2020 and those that have taken the v10 VMCE course.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

According to @rhaslund it is holders of VMCE v9 or 2020 and those that have taken the v10 VMCE course.

Ah see I didn't take the v10 course just wrote and passed the exam. 😂

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Sorry, I should have said or, any of those 3 things should have made you eligible. I got it from ProPartner fwiw.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Sorry, I should have said or, any of those 3 things should have made you eligible. I got it from ProPartner fwiw.

Well I will keep a look out still. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I did not receive the mail, but I took the course of VMCE v9, took the exam, afterwards took the exam VMCE 2020 and afterwards VMCA v1. I still have to study for the VMCE 2021, but won’t take the course. I will only take the course VMCA 2022 and the exam.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

It's probably a good opportunity if you're not that current or don't have the ability to practice every feature; especially the part about having access to the labs is great. As the package also contains an exam voucher it looks like it has a good price.

Comment