Veeam support slow

• 9 September 2021
  • 7 comments

Anyone else experiencing slow response from Veeam support in the last few months? I’ve had a couple of calls where I had to ask for updates on the call before I get any response back from Veeam support. I even had to escalate a call once because I wasn’t getting any feedback. Support engineers also don’t ask for remote sessions anymore and just send mails asking for more details.

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Have not experienced this myself as their Support is usually top notch.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Last I worked with them..couple mos ago...they were ok. They’ve recently, a week ago, changed their support process. You now have to create a case online before calling in, which I personally don’t like, but whatever. Otherwise, they’ve generally been ok. I think you could address your concern in the Veeam Forums and someone (maybe even Gostev?) can address your concern. Also, you have the option to escalate your case from the Customer Portal, if memory serves.

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I’ve been experiencing the same issue. I raised a Priority 2 support request and have had to ask for an update twice and still waiting. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

It depends, unfortunately.

I have excellent and poor types of support with Veeam.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Up to now Veeam support was very fast everytime I needed their help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

In the interest of fairness, what priority ticket did you raise and how long were you waiting after you last updated the case? Was it that they had case information to review? I have had to hit the escalate button a few times, but that’s because of time sensitivity instead of inactivity from Veeam.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

It may depend on your region, but for EMEA I can't complain much about the support times. Until now I think I've only asked once for an update and escalated only a single ticket because of the priority and complexity.

Comment