Solved

Veeam O365 backup job stopped to work and cannot start it again

• 31 August 2021
  • 6 comments

Userlevel 4

Hello,

I created a new backup job only for Mail and Archive 2 weeks ago, it was working fine doing the full backup, but today I found that it was frozen, I restarted the Windows Server (weard, it took too much time), but I cannot start the job manually again, I receive a message “synhronisation failed”, I reconfigured the organization authentication but it doesn’t, also now when I try to rescan the proxy (that is the same server), there is an error: “this request operation sent to net.tcp://127.0.0.1:9193/ProxyAdmin did not receive a reply within the configured timeout (00:01:00)”. I tried to restart the Veeam Proxy Service, however it didn’t work, then I restarted the server again (it took too much time again) now the Veeam Proxy Service is up again, but the problem persists.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Omar De Souza.

icon

Best answer by Mildur 31 August 2021, 21:02

View original

6 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Which version of O365 are you on?  Maybe update to the latest patch here and see - https://www.veeam.com/kb4181?ad=in-text-link

Authentication is working so not that seems environmental maybe.

Userlevel 4

Hi @Chris.Childerhose, OK I’ll try to update now and see.

Thanks for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @Chris.Childerhose, OK I’ll try to update now and see.

Thanks for your help.

No problem.  If that does not work post the error or messages here so we can help further. :smiley:

Userlevel 4

Hi @Chris.Childerhose, I did the update, now I can see the error messages from the old jobs: “JetError -1022, JET_errDiskIO, Disk IO error”, the Backup Proxy stills unavailable and now the status of the backup repository is “Invalid”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Please open a support call.

Looks not like an easy solution to solve it. :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Please open a support call.

Looks not like an easy solution to solve it. :(

I have to second this as it appears there is something else happening and Support should get you fixed up.

Comment