Solved

Veeam License

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello Everyboday.

one of my customer want to take Physical server, vSphere VM, 100+ exchange Online+on prem & Sharepoint data, and QNAP NAS data.

for this requirements with type of Lice is required.?

Thanks for your reply.

icon

Best answer by Mildur 11 August 2022, 19:03

View original

3 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Could not have said it better myself.  Or….as I can get a bit wordy...so concisely.  😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

VUL for the VMs, Agents and NAS Backup. 

VB365 User subscription licenses for the M365 data.

Get in contact with your reseller, partner or Veeam sales representative. They will send you an offer with the correct licenses for this customer. 

If your customer doesn‘t want to manage this environment by himself, then you can also use a rental license. But only if you as the Managed Service Provider will administer and monitor the backup server.

And think about the installation and design. Using the same server for both products is not recommended. 

thanks

Mildur

That about covers it. 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

VUL for the VMs, Agents and NAS Backup. 

VB365 User subscription licenses for the M365 data.

Get in contact with your reseller, partner or Veeam sales representative. They will send you an offer with the correct licenses for this customer. 

If your customer doesn‘t want to manage this environment by himself, then you can also use a rental license. But only if you as the Managed Service Provider will administer and monitor the backup server.

And think about the installation and design. Using the same server for both products is not recommended. 

thanks

Mildur

Comment