Today! [LinkedIn Live] Community at Veeam 2021

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey Veeam Community!

Today, we’re doing a LinkedIn Live session with @Rick Vanover and @NikolaPejkova:microphone2:

We will talk about Veeam community projects, ways to engage, #VeeamVanguards and #VeeamLegends programs.

We start at 12pm EST/5pm CET, please join us via this link:

https://www.linkedin.com/events/communityatveeam2021-vanguards-6777698901316165632/ 

We look forward to talking to you! :raised_hands_tone3:

16 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Unfortunately I can not be there today. Could you please provide a link to the recording afterwards? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Unfortunately I can not be there today. Could you please provide a link to the recording afterwards? 

Absolutely, @vNote42! Will do  :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Looking forward to this one. :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

We’ll sure break the 6000 members today, but will we also achieve 7000 in the days after the event ?:thinking:

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I hate signing up on LinkedIn  :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

It was a great LinkedIn Live today! Great job @Rick Vanover @Kseniya @NikolaPejkova !

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

link to the recording?  thx :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

It was a great LinkedIn Live today! Great job @Rick Vanover @Kseniya @NikolaPejkova !

Agree.  Great session for those looking for more information.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

link to the recording?  thx :)

Hey,
here is the link to the recording.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello everybody!

I hope you have enjoyed today´s session! For those of you who couldn´t make it live or would like to share it, here´s the Yotube link https://youtu.be/hnDOPZuNmAA :movie_camera:

Have a great weekend!! :v:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

We’ll sure break the 6000 members today, but will we also achieve 7000 in the days after the event ?:thinking:

So close!!! 5,998!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

So close!!! 5,998!

6k!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks everyone for joining LinkedIn Live session last Friday! :blush: 

And YEES, we just made it to 6 000! Look forward to 7 000 :smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Great session folks, really spelled things out nicely. Hey I see Rick on the map mentions US states separately, can we have our provinces in Canada mentioned separately as well :) :). Ontario will probably always be first but you never know :) 

This might open a can of worms though imagine if in England they demand that the map be highlighted for each county, then Paris will demand that each login from a different arrondissements be lit up :). These sessions will turn into a Veeam Geography lesson. Veeam Geo 101.

cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great session folks, really spelled things out nicely. Hey I see Rick on the map mentions US states separately, can we have our provinces in Canada mentioned separately as well :) :). Ontario will probably always be first but you never know :) 

This might open a can of worms though imagine if in England they demand that the map be highlighted for each county, then Paris will demand that each login from a different arrondissements be lit up :). These sessions will turn into a Veeam Geography lesson. Veeam Geo 101.

cheers

VMGE training course time?

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

cheers

VMGE training course time?

Hey we could create a certification program too, separate Exam for each country.. $$$$ :) 

Comment