Swag Box

Userlevel 1

Hi, can anyone please tell me how do I get the VEEAM swag box

11 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Too late.

You had to register until around 5th of May to receive it.

If you have, you can try to reach out to veeam if the package has not arrived yet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi there @althaf07 ...the Swag Kit was for those who registered for VeeamON before certain dates the beginning of May...if that’s what you’re referring to. Once you registered for VeeamON, you then should’ve received a confirmation email with a link/button to register for the Swag kit. It was some cool stuff I must say. Hope that helps.

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi, can anyone please tell me how do I get the VEEAM swag box

Did you reistered for VeeamON ? what is your location ?

If you registered before 5th, you will get for sure. It also depends upon your location, sometimes takes time to reach to your country.

Userlevel 3

Hello friends, good evening,

I would like to know how can I save all the session videos into my laptop, so that I can watch them later at my convenience as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

I’m thinking they’re not directly downloadable @ashokveeam . Let me chime in @Rick Vanover , @NikolaPejkova , and @Kseniya to see if they can confirm if the vidz are downloadable for offline viewing.

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

That’s right - the VeeamON files are not currently available for direct download. 

Userlevel 4

Is it come form using email

Userlevel 7
Badge

Do anyone know how can we download these videos locally. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Inder - as you can see from a few comments above, someone else asked the same question, and I & Rick shared they are not downloadable. And, they won’t ever be, just like in years past. Sorry bud.

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge

@Inder - as you can see from a few comments above, someone else asked the same question, and I & Rick shared they are not downloadable. And, they won’t ever be, just like in years past. Sorry bud.

Cheers!

Oh no :( 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

All good man.

Comment