New Veeam Cookbook for Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure

• 22 February 2022
  • 5 comments

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Veeam Cookbook reloaded!!! Now it includes a whole new section dedicated to Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure!!

Check it out at https://veeamcookbook.com

5 comments

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

How is the veeam cookbook different from helpcenter documents?

The idea of the cookbook isn’t replace the helpcenter documents at all.   It is not meant as a full documentation or detailed explanation of the features, thus, the cookbook is not intended for professionals in search of answers and suggestions to different topics.

The cookbook it is just a practical guide on how to do a single task within Veeam, all in a single recipe, without the need of navigating through the official doc trying to understand how to accomplish a single task.  So, the whole idea is to provide a valuable resource for those people that know the “how”, but have just forgotten, or for those that just want to know how to do it without the explanations. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

How is the veeam cookbook different from helpcenter documents?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

This is a great resource for any Veeam admins or those learning.  Always have this one bookmarked as well.  Thanks for sharing as I saw it posted elsewhere before here and checked it out. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Awesome, Thanks !

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

The perfect update for me, as I don't have much experience with the Azure backup,. Thanks!

Comment