New free Veeam T-Shirt 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

For all of our members that are so keen of free T-Shirts - there is a new one… 🙄🙄🙄

Register aand- much more important - get an exclusive sneak peek on what you will see at AWS Summit EMEA 2021.
Additional get a free T- Shirt and get the chance to win a 500€ Amazon gift card.

https://www.veeam.com/aws-summit-sneak-peek-emea.html

63 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Sooner or later we'll have a dedicated section in the community only for free t-shirts and the support requests 🤣

NO WAY! 

:smile:

Veeam T-Shirt Community Hub? Basically Instagram for pictures of Veeam Swag?

Sounds good to me; I'm looking forward to the weekly Community Swag Recap 😁

🤣🤣

That would be nice :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sooner or later we'll have a dedicated section in the community only for free t-shirts and the support requests 🤣

NO WAY! 

:smile:

hahaha…. 

Any swag box getting link?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks for share.

Userlevel 3

I am still waiting for my one TShirt which I got in Veeam On event & another one is  joining veeam community during that event.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi,
it will take some time to produce it and send it.

Please be patient.

Userlevel 3

Hi,
it will take some time to produce it and send it.

Please be patient.

Thank you.

Hi, apologies for asking here (couldn’t find any other relevant place!) - is there somewhere I can update my delivery address? Since signing up for the tee we have moved from the property address given, I can’t see anywhere to contact the distributor or a link on the confirmation email anywhere...is this possible? Thanks, Phil

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

For which one do you want to change the delivery address? The VeeamOn one? Or another?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

If it's the VeeamON shirt you could contact veeamon.questions@veeam.com, if it's one if the others, you should have received an email from Printfection, whom you could try to contact.

For which one do you want to change the delivery address? The VeeamOn one? Or another?

If it's the VeeamON shirt you could contact veeamon.questions@veeam.com, if it's one if the others, you should have received an email from Printfection, whom you could try to contact.

The VeeamOn one yes! Great thanks both, I’ll try that email address! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I used this email address myself. They will answer very  fast and try to help.

Userlevel 1

Who do i contact regarding a AWS Summit t-shirt that never turned please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Tech3Mike, just be patient, the t-shirt will be delivered, it can take some time :wink:

Userlevel 1

@Tech3Mike, just be patient, the t-shirt will be delivered, it can take some time :wink:

Ok thank you Nico :thumbsup:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Did you receive an email regarding the T-Shirt from Printfection? If so, then you can reply to this email and ask their support.

Userlevel 1

Did you receive an email regarding the T-Shirt from Printfection? If so, then you can reply to this email and ask their support.

Hi thank you for that, I believe it came from Shopepromos.

Regards Mike

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Regards Mike

Then the shirt will be sent to you. Just give them some time. 🙂

Userlevel 1

Regards Mike

Then the shirt will be sent to you. Just give them some time. 🙂

That’s fine, i just thought with it being over 3 months then it wasn’t coming. I’m guessing the usual wait is around 6 months :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@Tech3Mike Oh I'm sorry, I thought it was from Printfection, but then I would contact Shipepromos. But as @JMeixner said, it really takes some time ⏲️😅

Userlevel 1

@Tech3MikeOh I'm sorry, I thought it was from Printfection, but then I would contact Shipepromos. But as @JMeixner said, it really takes some time ⏲️😅

Thanks dude and yeah I guess they have 1000’s of shirts to print and send out, i’ll just wait patiently. Thanks again chaps :thumbsup:

Got mine today, looks really cool and my wife is jealous now. :sunglasses:

Thank you very much, Veeam!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Fine :sunglasses: Have much fun with it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Good things come to those who wait :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Now I’m exited! Waiting for mine:sunglasses:

Comment