New Book ready for Pre-Order - Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication v11

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

As many of you know I am updating my previous book - Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication v10 to v11.  As of today the book is ready for anyone that wants to pre-order it.  Please ignore the release date of May 10, 2022 as the book will be released hopefully in late January or early February and this date will change.  Order below:

Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication v11

15 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congratulations! @Chris.Childerhose 🎉🎉🎉 You are Veeam heroes.👍 I will pre-order it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

That’s so cool! And at perfect time, I can read it all before Veeam VUG Meeting Italia and recommend it in live :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

That’s so cool! And at perfect time, I can read it all before Veeam VUG Meeting Italia and recommend it in live :sunglasses:

That would be great and appreciated. :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

That would be great and appreciated. :smiley:

Count on me! :sunglasses:

If you manage to release it before the end of January consider it done!

PS.
Amazon Italy has only kindle version, no paperback!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes, the same at german amazon - kindle only.

Do you have a date when the paperback version will be available, Chris?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Off hand no but I am aiming for publication late January or early February hopefully.  Need to beat the v12 release this time. :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Off hand no but I am aiming for publication late January or early February hopefully.  Need to beat the v12 release this time. :joy:

😂😂😂  👍🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great news, I wanna get paperback this time as I only had digital last time 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Congratulations! @Chris.Childerhose 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Chris.Childerhose 
V12 is planned for Summer 2022. The beta will be out sometimes around january / february / march.

You have enough time :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I am so proud that we have such a rockstar within the #VeeamVanguard program, @Chris.Childerhose!!! :fire: When you started to write the first book and many others were warning you it´s a long tough run, I could even imagine that you´ll come up with not 1, but 2 books! Well done, veeamazing work!! :muscle:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Chris.Childerhose 
V12 is planned for Summer 2022. The beta will be out sometimes around january / february / march.

You have enough time :-)

Well that definitely helps. 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I am so proud that we have such a rockstar within the #VeeamVanguard program, @Chris.Childerhose!!! :fire: When you started to write the first book and many others were warning you it´s a long tough run, I could even imagine that you´ll come up with not 1, but 2 books! Well done, veeamazing work!! :muscle:

Thanks @NikolaPejkova 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Congratulations on another book publication! Amazing work!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congratulations on another book publication! Amazing work!

Thanks Rasmus.

Comment